Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I was taking the piss DD.... you should know me by now lol I thought the wink gave it away :p

That Stew dud was the wanker pushing the "covid is snake venom in the water" bullshit.

PS massive fkn lol @ bounty hunter.
Sorry mate, missed the cue - Mondayitis.
Shame on me, I’ll drop down and do 20.
Who am I kidding, let’s make it 10, no 5 :-).

Ha yeah.
The only Bounty Hunter with cred is Han Solo…

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry mate, missed the cue - Mondayitis.
Shame on me, I’ll drop down and do 20.
Who am I kidding, let’s make it 10, no 5 :-).

Ha yeah.
The only Bounty Hunter with cred is Han Solo…
5? Look at this fit ****.... lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No Rod..I actually posted about Pfizer and what they did in Africa supporting your point that they have done bad stuff In the past..
View attachment 64868

View attachment 64869
Rod I have no problem with your stance on the Covid vaccinations.. If you wanna try and prove to others that there was some sinister plot behind them it’s entirely up to you..I actually enjoy reading your posts..I’m not here to argue with you about it.. However, I will not stand by idly and let you suggest that I could be part of a most heinous of crimes and not call you up on it. You are the first person I have reported, all the years on the Kennel..and I’m disappointed that I felt I had to do it..

"im supporting your point that they have done bad stuff in the past"

"pfizer did wrong"

this tone is supporting pfizer, you are acting like it is a misdemeanor and agreeing with hacky mcact that unfortunately it leads to distrust (unfortunately it led to kids dying and fortunately they were caught and it leads to distrust because they are evil and capable of anything)

"i may not agree with all your thoughts on ivan milat but yeah he did the wrong there when he killed those people, he made some bad decisions in the past and im not surprised that many don't trust him"

"the guy who shot up sandy hook and killed all those kids certainly did the wrong thing"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You missed the part where he started calling everyone "paedophile defenders" because he's convinced that Bill Gates is a paedophile.

Honestly, Rodzy isn't even worth paying attention to any more. Except if he buys a gun. But based on his posts, he's probably already being monitored by ASIO.
bill gates went to the epstein island 37 times and also his manhatten townhouse, absolutely he is one of the clients or knew what is going on and doesn't mind at all

“His lifestyle is very different and kind of intriguing although it would not work for me,” Mr. Gates emailed colleagues in 2011, after his first get-together with Mr. Epstein.

he claims he doesn't like the 'lifestyle' but he went back 37 more times so there was something he liked

ive said the same thing about trump who is directly quoted saying that epstein liked younger girls

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
"im supporting your point that they have done bad stuff in the past"

"pfizer did wrong"

this tone is supporting pfizer, you are acting like it is a misdemeanor and agreeing with hacky mcact that unfortunately it leads to distrust (unfortunately it led to kids dying and fortunately they were caught and it leads to distrust because they are evil and capable of anything)

"i may not agree with all your thoughts on ivan milat but yeah he did the wrong there when he killed those people, he made some bad decisions in the past and im not surprised that many don't trust him"

"the guy who shot up sandy hook and killed all those kids certainly did the wrong thing"
Rubbish..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
bill gates went to the epstein island 37 times and also his manhatten townhouse, absolutely he is one of the clients or knew what is going on and doesn't mind at all

“His lifestyle is very different and kind of intriguing although it would not work for me,” Mr. Gates emailed colleagues in 2011, after his first get-together with Mr. Epstein.

he claims he doesn't like the 'lifestyle' but he went back 37 more times so there was something he liked

ive said the same thing about trump who is directly quoted saying that epstein liked younger girls
Did Bill Gates go to Epstein Island?

No.

Will Rod believe any stupid rumour 'cause it's on the internet?

Yes.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did Bill Gates go to Epstein Island?

No.

Will Rod believe any stupid rumour 'cause it's on the internet?

Yes.

I’ll be waiting for this..But but Hacky who fact checks the fact checkers, and who fact checks the fact checkers of the fact checkers of the fact checkers?

Status
Not open for further replies.