• As many as it takes!

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kind of like when junkies build up a sort of immunity to the drugs they take and then need more and more to get the same desired level of high then..?
Kind of the opposite but not really...

Basically if you get it often then you have those antibodies floating around. So when you get the shot, your body is saying, "yeah, I recognise that, I'll just boost the antibodies a bit"

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The notion of virtue signalling to the great unwashed and being sacrificed on the cross for the greater good has alot of people obsessively non stop bleating on social platforms and msm... some people seem pretty addicted to the actual pandemic, not the virus.
One of several reasons I’m not on sewer media and limit my news intake to selected sources.

That said, I don’t see much evidence that the vaxxed are the new vegans. I’d hope not.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Kind of the opposite but not really...

Basically if you get it often then you have those antibodies floating around. So when you get the shot, your body is saying, "yeah, I recognise that, I'll just boost the antibodies a bit"
Why do these antibodies dissapear so quickly as opposed to other vaccines?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
One of several reasons I’m not on sewer media and limit my news intake to selected sources.

That said, I don’t see much evidence that the vaxxed are the new vegans. I’d hope not.
Tbf both have said that they hope meat eaters and the unvaxxed die, respectively :tearsofjoy:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Tbf both have said that they hope meat eaters and the unvaxxed die, respectively :tearsofjoy:
All the more reason to stay away from such stupidity. I’ve learnt some key lessons in my time:

- Life is too short to drink bad wine
- Never teach a pig to sing.
It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

For more wisdom, Follow me on Farcebook.
Oh wait :-).

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
All the more reason to stay away from such stupidity. I’ve learnt some key lessons in my time:

- Life is too short to drink bad wine
- Never teach a pig to sing.
It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

For more wisdom, Follow me on Farcebook.
Oh wait :-).
Dont worry. I'm so unaffected by opinions and feelings pretty I've got a personality disorder xx