Countdown to the start of season 2019

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's less than 8 weeks away or according to the Daily Telegraph only 24 Bulldog headlines to go until kick off

I can't wait, so we can stop talking about player behavior and nrl corruption and start talking player behavior and nrl corruption

Seriously this offseason has been a wankfest ☝

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's less than 8 weeks away or according to the Daily Telegraph only 24 Bulldog headlines to go until kick off

I can't wait, so we can stop talking about player behavior and nrl corruption and start talking player behavior and nrl corruption

Seriously this offseason has been a wankfest ☝

66 days until our first home game according to the email I received from the club today.
Telegraph must be suffering massive withdrawal symptoms as I don't think they have had a major Bulldogs headline this week........now the threat of legal talk and possible exposing of the person who leaked the video has made them retreat from this in a big way.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The season has never stopped the papers overshadowing it with doom and gloom so who knows.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Feeling more optimistic than I was at the start of last season but like dad always said if you live in hope you’ll die in despair lol

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I believe we are quite capable of making the top eight. If things goes as expected, a top 4 finish is on the cards.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All I can say is the wait has been terrible lol.. I can’t wait to see our bulldogs run out and take the field and for that 1st whistle and kick off of game 1..good luck to the boys an I hope they put the warriors to the sword on their home ground.

Go the MIGHTY DOGGS!!!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The most boring off-season that I can remember.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t fucking wait. Sick to death of fucking cricket.
Classic matches on fox has kept me sane.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's been a pretty big off-season full of negative stories. I personally can't wait to see how the new look team performs. It's hard to get a perspective on how we'll go until kick off. But I think we should at least be competitive. A lot of fans as well as critics have written us off. But the players will all be fighting for the right to call themselves NRL quality players. So they have a lot invested in this season. If gambling on youth pays off it is a good achievement for all involved from the board down.