Countdown timer?

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Dunno bout anyone else, but I wouldn't mind jumping on the site and seeing a countdown timer till our next kick off.. It's not really the most important thing to have, I just think it'd be more a little novelty thing for people who come on here. Specially with the biggest grudge match this year coming up, it'd get everyone a little revved up about it knowing there's only 24 or so hours remaining.. anyone else be amused by it?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if that happens then i would just sit there and watch the clock countdown and i wouldnt even post

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick would you like me to make you some eggs tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick hey tick tick i said do you want eggs tick tick tick tick huh tick tick tick tick tick do you want eggs? tick tick tick tick what? tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick do you want me to make you some eggs? tick tick tick tick ohhh.. tick tick tick tick do you want eggs or not? ohh yeah ok tick tick tick tick tick just fry them with toast maaa tick tick tick im coming im kinda busy tick tick tick tick tick tick

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Rod, tbh I'd probably do the same thing.. I'd login just to see how long left. I haven't the slightest clue about web design, so I dunno how much work is needed to have one integrated into the top banner on the home screen, but I'm sure it'd be worth it..