News Could Karl Oloapu's arrival spell disaster for Kyle Flanagan at the Bulldogs?

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i like fermor he is a gun. If they play brimson at 1 it will work. Campbell never passes the ball to fafita, he kills them in attack
I 100% agree. As a SuperCoach player who owned Fifita I watched his games a lot last year and it was as if Campbell was allergic to him. Saw so many clear opportunities for Fifita on the TV and Campbell just ruined it.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You obviously didn't watch our games last year, then. Not to mention Dogs vs Newcastle Round 1 2021 - which saw the best debut by a Dogs player since SBW.

Long balls, short balls, loopy spirals, floaters....the whole bag of tricks. The 'gun produced more passing highlights in one match than Oloapu did in his whole highlights package, baby!

Thank you for giving me an excuse to re-share my favourite link.

God you talk some rubbish about this bloke. No wonder hardly anyone supports him that much on the kennel.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
God you talk some rubbish about this bloke. No wonder hardly anyone supports him that much on the kennel.
Umm the whole thing which gave birth to the ‘gun persona was you derpas savagely ripping into him after he’d played a handful of games for us under the worst coach in the world. You created this monster, baby!

Having said that, nothing in the above post was untrue.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Or BBO. His injury has come at the worst time for him.
Completely unfair that it was sustained due to a cannonball tackle... Feel sorry for the kid.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
you have to play fafita outside Foran surely
Depends of if Fifita extends his contract with Titans... If he's going to leave, I wouldn't be moving Fermor.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Depends of if Fifita extends his contract with Titans... If he's going to leave, I wouldn't be moving Fermor.
that wouldnt matter, holdsworth is on tender hooks there, he needs to win otherwise he is gone

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even with the cunt ignored its bad. He trolls and replies to every comment, then people reply to that. Floods the thread. Just ugh
it’s a lesson for all the haters, if you go all in on the gun it will fire right back at you

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it’s a lesson for all the haters, if you go all in on the gun it will fire right back at you
so what you are saying is "going in on the gun could have him blow up in your face"...........that doesn't any good at all!!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Very happy this kid is a Queenslander. But he needs to get his eyes up and get his head on the right side in D but thats a common issue with most young players these days and an easy fix.

Last edited: