News Could Karl Oloapu's arrival spell disaster for Kyle Flanagan at the Bulldogs?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here comes 1967 with another barnstorming hit up!

Years - 2019 and 2020...didn't say full years. It's more than 1 year, so use of the plural is correct. People don't say 1.5 year, do they? He was also contracted to the storm throughout 2021, so still would have been around the group learning and possibly doing some light rehab training etc.

How many first grade games he played isn't really relevant. It's not like coaches only work with their chosen 17 every week. King was looking like establishing himself as a first grade regular until he got suspended in 2020, so I'm sure Bellamy did plenty of work with him.

Sorry, no post contact metres for you. Why you gotta run at the gun, baby? It hurts me to see you hurt yourself.
Praise where praise is due ….. you could go from candle stick maker straight to Canberra, you cover your fuck ups like a true politician .. the way you twist things to suit your narrative, I’m certain you could suckle on the countries teat for many years …

Last edited:

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Saw their trial line up the other day with Brimson 1 and Boyd 7 confirmed. Will be lots of variables particularly with Foran's body holding up, but think early on Boyd will go 7 and face plenty of competition from Sexton, while fullback will be the same story with Brimson there now and Campbell pushing hard.

Has Campbell or Brimson played wing as that was a problem for the Titans last year?
I reckon whichever 7 uses Fifita correctly will cement their spot.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Its most likely Rajab as he is apparently in talks with Roosters according to some user on here. Other options is maybe Iverson Matai but we really don’t have the best young halves coming through so if it is someone, doubt it will be a loss or anyone at all. Buzz is full of shit on most things, probably just an agenda thing against Gus as usual

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
you have to play fafita outside Foran surely
You would think so, but I reckon Fermor (who runs a great line) is better suited to Forans style of squaring up defenders. Fifita is the guy you just give early ball on the front foot and watch him bulldoze *****. I think he’ll play on the right and the 7 who uses him properly will keep the spot.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking Flanno until I seen rival clubs are lining up to chat
I hope it's the 'gun, but I suspect that it's Rajab - his manager has probably gotten into his ear following the positive press after the World Cup.

Then again, it could be just Rothfield having delusionary thoughts after waking up in a random stairwell.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You would think so, but I reckon Fermor (who runs a great line) is better suited to Forans style of squaring up defenders. Fifita is the guy you just give early ball on the front foot and watch him bulldoze *****. I think he’ll play on the right and the 7 who uses him properly will keep the spot.
i like fermor he is a gun. If they play brimson at 1 it will work. Campbell never passes the ball to fafita, he kills them in attack