Opinion Could Josh addo carr become the best bulldog winger we have ever had?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The only concern is he was surrounded by superstars in Melbourne so there is a slight chance his job was made easier for him. His speed is what we really need anyway for now.
I think he's a freak and I'm definitely backing him to do it here, but there's always that chance with any signing (even year to year).

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Until he’s actually a Bulldog, then no as it’s stands right now. Little to early this post.. jumped the gun a bit waterboy .!!

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We also had an Australian rep winger in C Anderson. El Masri OBrien Dallas BMoz Gearin all good too. For mine comes down to Anderson v El Masri v JAC....with JAC on top.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
It’s very easy to forget how good a player like Brett Dallas was for us because he played in the early 90’s.
Was a regular rep player and had speed to burn!!!
Since Brett Dallas the fox is the most exciting we have had.
Yeh i have watched the dogs since the late 70s and Dallas is the most exciting winger we have had imo. Ridiculous speed, half a hole he was gone.

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hello brothers !!
I’ve been a bulldog as far as I can remember. I have seen many wingers over my 35 years.
Brett Morris... Curtis Rona....Murray Goodwin...Krishnan inu.
But none have the ability of Josh addo carr.
He has the ability to step off his right foot, run the 100m in the tens. He is also well liked in the aboriginal community and will hopefully bring a good vibe around the club to hopefully target other players to us eg : Latrell Staggs, Walker, Olam or even Ferguson.

The fox nickname is apt.
A fox is cunning. It hunts his prey.
A fox does not discriminate.
The fox will hunt a black chicken and a white hen with equal venom.

What’s more. Foxes are the same. A white fox from Finland will silently hunt the way an orange fox form Bowral will.
These are exciting times praise be to God.
This fox has it all. ALL.
Kids love him, fans love him. Kid love him also.
This is the hidden king of the animal kingdom and he’s mine in the Blue and white.
Long live Canterbury.
Long live fox

View attachment 21940
The best...that’s ridiculous when he hasn’t even played one game for the dogs. For all we know, he could get a long term injury in his first preseason with the club and play a sprinkle of games in the years to follow. I will judge him after about 50 games with the club.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s very easy to forget how good a player like Brett Dallas was for us because he played in the early 90’s.
Was a regular rep player and had speed to burn!!!
Since Brett Dallas the fox is the most exciting we have had.
Since Brett Dallas the fox is the most exciting we have had??
Really??? He is still a year away from pulling on a dogs jersey, and your speaking in past tense already. Lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Hello brothers !!
I’ve been a bulldog as far as I can remember. I have seen many wingers over my 35 years.
He has the ability to step off his right foot, run the 100m in the tens. He is also well liked in the aboriginal community and will hopefully bring a good vibe around the club to hopefully target other players to us eg : Latrell Staggs, Walker, Olam or even Ferguson.

The fox nickname is apt.

What’s more. Foxes are the same. A white fox from Finland will silently hunt the way an orange fox form Bowral will.
This is the hidden king of the animal kingdom and he’s mine in the Blue and white.
Long live Canterbury.
Long live fox

View attachment 21940
Are you serious? Say walla.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hello brothers !!

The fox nickname is apt.

Long live Canterbury.
Long live fox

View attachment 21940
Why is Sir David Attenborough posting on here?