News Cotric wanted to join the chooks

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This is going to end up being a dud signing.

Rona absolutely shits all over Cotric
As a winger fuck oath he does, as a centre I dunno. The best thing about Cotric is how long you could have him for in comparison

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong, Rona is a good player but Cotric is only 21 and has already played origin and played in a grand final. It’s about time the dogs sign an impressive youngster who has already been proven in first grade.
Id rather dogs not pay massive overs on him and spend that money on Burton and Stephen Crichton.

Give Barrett an ultimatum - You bring in Burton and Crichton and the 3 year contract is all yours. Bonus 200k to your contract for Kikau as well

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Id rather dogs not pay massive overs on him and spend that money on Burton and Stephen Crichton.

Give Barrett an ultimatum - You bring in Burton and Crichton and the 3 year contract is all yours. Bonus 200k to your contract for Kikau as well
Man if those bonuses work god damn lol

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Yeah because our club is in such demand coaches are lining up for the job!

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck i hate the Roosters
I have a soft spot for them as they're my distant second team to keep the peace in the family since my brother goes for them. But I call them the Eastern Bulldogs to gee up my brother after they took half our of our 04 GF team. Parra aka Western Bulldogs after their 95 raid.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rona has been talking crap about wanting to return to the dogs for a long while. Doesn't mean he'll ever come back to us or league. Pretty handy player though.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I see Lafai has been confirmed but nothing about cotric
It took a week or so (probably longer) before Lafai was official after the reports came out that he'd signed.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
As a winger hes not worth what we are paying but if baz moulds him into a gun centre which i think is what will happen it will be a very good buy

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After Nick officially joins our cub, wanting to join the roosters will be a distant memory. Both Nick and Trent will be great draw cards to lure more talent to Bemore

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have a soft spot for them as they're my distant second team to keep the peace in the family since my brother goes for them. But I call them the Eastern Bulldogs to gee up my brother after they took half our of our 04 GF team. Parra aka Western Bulldogs after their 95 raid.
I never used to give two shits about them, but the last ten years I've just hated them more and more.

Just buying all the best players, makes me sick.

I suppose it could be called jealousy instead of hate LOL, because if was us doing it i wouldn't bat an eyelid.

Last edited:

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cotric could still end up at the chooks
no announcement yet boys
be very weary of this current dogs administration
ball breakers and heart attack merchants

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck rona. Left us to go sniff ball sacks. Hes so fucking over rated.
As if Rona doesnt roll straight back into our backline
He left for family reasons initially
I'd even go as far to say Rona can pick where he plays, he shits on every back we have except Hop and DWZ when hes in form not dropping 17 balls every 3 games.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never used to give two shits about them, but the last ten years I've just hated them more and more.

Just buying all the best players, makes me sick.

I suppose it could be called jealousy instead of hate LOL, because if was us doing it i wouldn't bat an eyelid.
The only teams I can't stand are Manly and Brisbane. I have a different perspective on the Chooks because as a kid in the mid 70's and 80's the Dogs ruled the roost. My brother was a long suffering Chooks supporter for 27 years before they finally won another GF in 02 when we were kicked out. Besides hating a team is not going to make you feel any better. Calling the chooks Eastern Bulldogs proudly sponsored by Uncle Nick's brown paper bags irritates chooks supporters so it's a win for me.