Cotric To The Eels

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
P1sshead Rothfield reckons the Eels are in talks with the Dogs to take Cotric off our hands. Can someone post the article?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
P1sshead Rothfield reckons the Eels are in talks with the Dogs to take Cotric off our hands. Can someone post the article?
I don't see how they would have cap space, but Goodluck to them. Gutherson will hold them to ransom and they risk losing Papalii if they go wasting his pay increase in other areas

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much is he on. A quality player, I’d be keeping. Put a better team around him next year, expecting much bigger things.
If reports are true he's probably on 250k overs

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree with you @Cook Ole mate Jof will be happy if JAC doesn't come(is shit apparently)and Cotric gets sold and we play...? fuck nose who on the wings.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
With Parra's reported salary cap issues we'd be paying too much freight.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
EELS HAVE EYE ON BULLDOGS STAR Source:

The Daily Telegraph The Parramatta Eels are in talks with Canterbury Bulldogs star Nick Cotric as a potential replacement for departing winger Blake Ferguson. Cotric is under contract at Belmore until the end of 2023 but the Bulldogs are open to discussions around a possible early release.

He is on $600,000 a season and a switch to Parramatta would substantially ease pressure on Canterbury’s salary cap. The Eels are desperate for more attacking strikepower out wide and coach Brad Arthur has a huge opinion of the former Test winger.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id be ok $650k for a winger unless its a semi type not on