Rumour Cotric to Raiders

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dean Ritchie reporting we are working on a deal with the Raiders to offload Cotric back to them.

Someone with access, please post the full article.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well if the Raiders won’t pay a single cent towards Hodgson going to the Tigers… then we surely better not be contributing much let alone a thing to get this deal sorted
I see where you’re coming from but hypothetically chipping in 150k to get 500 and ultimately get Mahoney. Idk it’s tempting….

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haven’t really seen the best of him in colours though. He is on a big wage and it makes sense as we adequately cover in the backline.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t really mind if we move him on as long as we don’t get taken to the cleaners paying freight. He isn’t worth the coin he’s on and it will balance our cap to some degree so it does makes sense that we would be trying to make something happen.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
That sucks man. Hoppa starved him hard this year. Shit go from the club if true I don’t care how much he’s on.
I agree… Hoppa completely screwed Cotric over in 2021!

So in 2022.. if this Cotric deal goes ahead, we’ll be paying $$$$ for DWZ & Cotric playing elsewhere!!

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I respect him he was the first big signing snd he was unlucky cause majority of our team failed to fire.. I wonder why they wanna get rid of him I know his price tag is high. Maybe alamoti is gonna come through I guess we’ve got schoup locking down one side and maybe it’s averello who will slot into the other center spot ?

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I like Cotric and have spoken to him at the leagues club. Nice polite young lad with huge upper body girth and loads of talent. But hasn’t exactly set the world on fire since he’s been at the bulldogs. And he originally came over to be a centre but for one reason or another that experiment didn’t work out. We have good outside backs now with dufty Naden and JAC on board so I’m ok with offloading cotrich if it means getting a quality rake like Mahoney.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It would have been good to see Cotric on the back of our backline playing off the back of our forwards and forming a combination with Burton. A fully fit Cotric would have been devastating in the right team environment.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I respect him he was the first big signing snd he was unlucky cause majority of our team failed to fire.. I wonder why they wanna get rid of him I know his price tag is high. Maybe alamoti is gonna come through I guess we’ve got schoup locking down one side and maybe it’s averello who will slot into the other center spot ?
It's all about $$$. He isn't a bad player but he is and never will be worth what we're paying him. Naden is a better winger than centre and will probably offer better value to us in that role. We've got the centre options you mentioned, Burns another and whoever else is coming through.