Corruption - World officials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently Putin is one of them. And it includes 800 Australians. This will be entertaining.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What? Putin and his inner circle using off shore companies to screw over his own people? That might shock the Putin luvvies. For the rest of us - Meh.

It certainly is a huge data leak - much bigger than wikileaks in terms of sheer size.

A friend of mine just registered a company in the BVI. I cheekily asked him this morning if it was done through Mossack Fonseca :grinning: I really should have been paying more attention to how do set it all up when I was living and working in the BVI all those years ago...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Putin is Immortal anyway, probs has unlimited funds.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nothing in these documents would surprise me.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anything on the illuminatus couldn't be bothered reading!!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What are your thoughts?
Whoever leaked it hopefully has a doomsday shelter they can live out their lives in?

Because unless they are the World Hide & Seek Champion, I can't see such powerful people letting this one go.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Whoever leaked it hopefully has a doomsday shelter they can live out their lives in?

Because unless they are the World Hide & Seek Champion, I can't see such powerful people letting this one go.
Apparently there is a large number behind this and they are all in different countries. If they were to be killed somehow coincidently we all know why lol so its doubtful anything would happen to any of them - smart move

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should together stand against corruption - I live in Africa.
The Continent and its people are twisted out of shape because of corruption to a point that Corruption is so normal everything is a mess.
The cost to development and the society and the community is horrendous.

Don't let us tolerate it in Australia - don't give up what we have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.