Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I'm assuming it's been 2-3 months since anyone died from COVID.
And?
All your statement proves is that suppression techniques have largely worked.

But let me guess: The Dawgfather 360 is coming up next: ‘Masks and Lockdowns Don’t Work’.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Spot on.

Not even sure when the last person in NSW died from it but last time I checked (3 weeks ago) there was only 1 person in NSW in hospital with COVID, and they weren't even in ICU.

I'm assuming it's been 2-3 months since anyone died from COVID.
i think the death toll is something like -1,500

50 or so corona virus deaths and 1550 saved because of the restrictions, like less car accidents, less people murdering each other because social distancing keeps people apart and not annoying each other

covid should be celebrated

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Well the first question might be why everyone is mandated to wear a mask despite there being zero reported cases of the virus going around. For more than 6 months NSW didn't wear masks and the virus was managed with the same degree of control as it is now.

The next question might be whether people think that the government should be able to keep them perpetually in fear and under the threat of restrictions every time a few people catch a cold.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
And?
All your statement proves is that suppression techniques have largely worked.

But let me guess: The Dawgfather 360 is coming up next: ‘Masks and Lockdowns Don’t Work’.
or it could prove that the virus is fake

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Well the first question might be why everyone is mandated to wear a mask despite there being zero reported cases of the virus going around. For more than 6 months NSW didn't wear masks and the virus was managed with the same degree of control as it is now.

The next question might be whether people think that the government should be able to keep them perpetually in fear and under the threat of restrictions every time a few people catch a cold.
the acting nsw premier is jealous of sexy women and mandates the masks to get even

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yeah nah.
I have a new friend for you.
Rodzilla meet @AlzzBulldog.
You two will get along famously :-).
i have a new friend for you

seriously a few weeks ago when the masks started it was a freezing cold morning, some guy from a transport authority was marking down that everybody was wearing a mask as we were boarding the bus at 5:30am to go to work

never have a felt like such a sheep as that moment

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

seriously a few weeks ago when the masks started it was a freezing cold morning, some guy from a transport authority was marking down that everybody was wearing a mask as we were boarding the bus at 5:30am to go to work

Were you coming home from a booze up or going to work Rod?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

She’s quite attractive.
And I’m not even Kiwi.
Thanks Rod.
As you were with your conspiracies :-).

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
i think the death toll is something like -1,500

50 or so corona virus deaths and 1550 saved because of the restrictions, like less car accidents, less people murdering each other because social distancing keeps people apart and not annoying each other

covid should be celebrated
COVID is SO dangerous in Australia that it's killed four people in the last 3 months.

And of these four it appears that the 'cause of death' is highly questionable. In two cases, both people were completely cleared of COVID and died months later - yet somehow they've blamed COVID for the deaths.

In the other two cases both died without COVID as a cause of death and then 1-2 months later they attributed COVID as the cause of death.

See below:

28 December - 1 person - Sadly, a man in his 70s died earlier this week from respiratory complications following a COVID-19 infection diagnosed in March. He was a household contact of a locally acquired case. Although his death is considered to be related to COVID-19, he had recently tested negative, was no longer infectious and posed no risk to the community.
30 November - 1 person - The case was a woman in her 70s who was part of a small group of cases diagnosed in late July. She was cleared in late September.
28 October - 2 people - Both deaths are historic cases that have now been linked to COVID-19. One death occurred on 6 September and the other was on 7 October

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Jerk off in a hot shower ,when your body overheats you will welcome the cold

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
COVID is SO dangerous in Australia that it's killed four people in the last 3 months.

And of these four it appears that the 'cause of death' is highly questionable. In two cases, both people were completely cleared of COVID and died months later - yet somehow they've blamed COVID for the deaths.

In the other two cases both died without COVID as a cause of death and then 1-2 months later they attributed COVID as the cause of death.

See below:

28 December - 1 person - Sadly, a man in his 70s died earlier this week from respiratory complications following a COVID-19 infection diagnosed in March. He was a household contact of a locally acquired case. Although his death is considered to be related to COVID-19, he had recently tested negative, was no longer infectious and posed no risk to the community.
30 November - 1 person - The case was a woman in her 70s who was part of a small group of cases diagnosed in late July. She was cleared in late September.
28 October - 2 people - Both deaths are historic cases that have now been linked to COVID-19. One death occurred on 6 September and the other was on 7 October

wtf if this is what we are scared of then we should ban asian people and women from driving, i guarantee in the majority of cases they almost kill 4 people everytime they drive

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Here is some more info on whether or not the vaccine is likely to prevent transmission. They are suggesting that past history tells us that vaccines basically always prevent both disease as well as infection i.e. if you take the vaccine it will almost certainly stop you transmitting it to someone else.

“If there is an example of a vaccine in widespread clinical use that has this selective effect — prevents disease but not infection — I can’t think of one!” writes Harvard Dr. Paul E. Sax.

Dr. Monica Gandhi of the University of California, San Francisco echoes Sax’s sentiments on Twitter, writing, “Please be assured that YOU ARE SAFE after vaccine from what matters — disease and spreading.”

Status
Not open for further replies.