Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is bloody disturbing.

footage of woman suffering severe convulsions or seizures after taking the covid vaccine
You're using Russian propaganda news as a source now? And pushing the anti-Vax stuff?

Good to see that you're finally showing your true colours.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You're using Russian propaganda news as a source now? And pushing the anti-Vax stuff?

Good to see that you're finally showing your true colours.
I watch any news report which shows actual source information which this one does. It has both actual footage of the woman as well as direct quotes from her son.

Better than the 4 years of leaks out of the Whitehouse reports by cnn msnbc cbs and abc who would say that ‘anonymous sources said’. Or ‘sources familiar with the topic said’.

Which everyone knew was bullshit and all the journalists had in most instances was one or two disgruntled people willing to say anything to give the establishment media a story.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Russian propaganda
Which part do you suppose is fake? Do you think the woman is faking those convulsions or her won is lying?

I rarely watch RT, however I’m willing to watch any current news report on vaccines because I believe they’ve been rushed without proper checks and balances on whether or not they have serious side effects.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How good are masks!!
Brilliant very effective with, good hygiene, social distancing and contact tracing, you can see if these steps are not put in place from the beginning that it gets harder to control.
Just look at the usa 3 days in a row now they are going over 4000 a day dead a few days ago they were at 400,000 dead today they are at 423,000 dead which is unacceptable for a so called world leading country.
In the next coming months we will see the finical im pact it has on countries that done a half arsed job as to those who made the effort.
We will be moving foward way before many countries get it under control

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's also overwhelming evidence that masks along with other practices put in place are extremely effective. This has been backed by many scientists and many many many health care professionals .
Its quite simple mask up, wash hands , check in joints keep distance get the country moving foward again

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Brilliant very effective with, good hygiene, social distancing and contact tracing, you can see if these steps are not put in place from the beginning that it gets harder to control.
Just look at the usa 3 days in a row now they are going over 4000 a day dead a few days ago they were at 400,000 dead today they are at 423,000 dead which is unacceptable for a so called world leading country.
In the next coming months we will see the finical im pact it has on countries that done a half arsed job as to those who made the effort.
We will be moving foward way before many countries get it under control
Totally agree Southy! :mask:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Even if you didn't agree brother there would be to much science to prove you wrong . Sure you could cherry pick an old article and pathetically try to relate it but that would be just fucking stupid wouldn't it?
Yeah makes sense to me Southy..some people just like to argue..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah makes sense to me Southy..some people just like to argue..
Yeah that's the thing a difference of opinion is one thing to a flat out lie or your theory been disproven, to keep it going makes you wonder did a uncle put things in them growing up to make them the way they are now

Status
Not open for further replies.