Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
don’t believe everything you read or what you’re told!

Ive been trying to tell my dad this since before I was 10 years old.
He’s a gullible old Croat who believes everything he reads in the newspaper and what he hears on tv.
Going to have to chuck a Ted Bullpitt and call him stupid wog next time I see him lol
No you shouldn't believe everything you are told but there's overwhelming scientific evidence that covid exists ,you would need something pretty big to disprove this ,so why do you think this is fake? If you so strongly believe it is you should have some form of counter arguments to why its not ,usually supported by some form of evidence other than " the governments lying "

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I never said you were wrong i asked where you got your information from regarding covid being false,Australia doesn't have a mass death rate plenty of of countries do have mass graves due to covid with drs and scientific evidence, im just curious how you could know more than scientists and drs working on this thing?
I get my information from the father of understanding lol.

You think doctors and scientists are gods? Lol you bloody atheist!

I get my information by going outside every once in a while.
I only know of one person who says he lost a family member to covid but he reckons the hospital lied and put a covid tag on him.

ive said before I definitely don’t trust doctors and scientists.
I had a virus a few years ago which almost killed me and the doctors couldn’t diagnose it.
That is where I lost 100% faith in doctors and science and realise they’re not perfect like the rest of us!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon this is just some sort of elitist 6th sense experiment?
For more information on the 6th sense check out the episode about it on through the wormhole with Morgan Freeman

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I reckon this is just some sort of elitist 6th sense experiment?
For more information on the 6th sense check out the episode about it on through the wormhole with Morgan Freeman
See you've been up smoking crack all night mate. Love it. Keeping the dream alive. Keeping the dream alive.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
See you've been up smoking crack all night mate. Love it. Keeping the dream alive. Keeping the dream alive.
I knew you would reply with something like this.
That’s right dumbo if you don’t understand something just belittle the person.
That is going to make you seem more intelligent?

just make sure you have a reminder to watch the 6pm news!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I get my information from the father of understanding lol.

You think doctors and scientists are gods? Lol you bloody atheist!

I only know of one person who says he lost a family member to covid but he reckons the hospital lied and put a covid tag on him.

ive said before I definitely don’t trust doctors and scientists.
I had a virus a few years ago which almost killed me and the doctors couldn’t diagnose it.
That is where I lost 100% faith in doctors and science and realise they’re not perfect like the rest of us!
Drs and scientists can be wrong ,but to have over 150 countries governments, scientists, medical staff lie about a virus would be beyond impossible.
Is the flu made up? Is aids made up ?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Drs and scientists can be wrong ,but to have over 150 countries governments, scientists, medical staff lie about a virus would be beyond impossible.
Is the flu made up? Is aids made up ?
That’s all the virus is, is the flu and aids is man made.
Didn’t really exist until the late 1950’s

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I knew you would reply with something like this.
That’s right dumbo if you don’t understand something just belittle the person.
That is going to make you seem more intelligent?

just make sure you have a reminder to watch the 6pm news!
Ah mate. You come on here waffling away about god knows what. People try to talk to you normal & you go off with the fairies.

What else can I do? There's no point presenting facts to you as you'll argue against them. What can I do?
Your rationale is so off mate. How can I not laugh at you?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ah mate. You come on here waffling away about god knows what. People try to talk to you normal & you go off with the fairies.

What else can I do? There's no point presenting facts to you as you'll argue against them. What can I do?

Your rationale is so off mate. How can I not laugh at you?
Bet you he believes in Agenda 21

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know Tassie is an island haven for peadophiles and violent killers.
But not sure about agenda 21
As you say:
So no doubt you found out about the Tassie inhabitants being that way from personal experience. I've never known that place to be that way, but you clearly know what you're talking about ...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
As you say:

So no doubt you found out about the Tassie inhabitants being that way from personal experience. I've never known that place to be that way, but you clearly know what you're talking about ...
Chopper Read once used Tassie as a haven to avoid getting whacked.
It’s no secret that peadophiles love rural towns and Tasmania.
There’s more peadophiles in this world then there are people with the common flu which they now call coronavirus!

Status
Not open for further replies.