Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The real virus is the news media and the banking families who distribute the world currency!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well ... if you ever had to see the shit I'm currently I'm living in compared to Aus :grinning: Slovenia is currently the highest deaths per million ratio in the world. Something we can be proud of! And idiots want to go off the lockdown, open up schools, and ski resorts. Yeah, that'll end well!

Slovenia Highest

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well ... if you ever had to see the shit I'm currently I'm living in compared to Aus :grinning: Slovenia is currently the highest deaths per million ratio in the world. Something we can be proud of! And idiots want to go off the lockdown, open up schools, and ski resorts. Yeah, that'll end well!

Slovenia Highest
Fark..........stay safe ya big puss crack

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Slovenia is currently the highest deaths per million ratio in the world.
Not quite. 22nd highest.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Slovenia Highest
Slovenia has a population of 50 people and they’re all somehow related to me!
Wtf are you on about Slovenia has the highest number of deaths from this fake COVID?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wtf are you on about Slovenia has the highest number of deaths from this fake COVID?
Any proof to these claims of no covid where you getting your info ?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think the population is more like 45 actually. All inbred. Hence my profile being Tassie ;)

I'm just sharing data given to me my friend. It's per 100k apparently, but if we're not top then GREAT!

The great @Dawgfather is the man with the info, so he HAS TO BE RIGHT :grinning:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Any proof to these claims of no covid where you getting your info ?
I’m sorry you’re so right and I’m wrong.
The park down the road from my place is being allocated to be used as a mass gravesite for all the bodies due to Rookwood now being exhausted from all these unexpected Covid deaths.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The park down the road from my place is being allocated to be used as a mass gravesite for all the bodies due to Rookwood now being exhausted from all these unexpected Covid deaths.
So because it's not happening on your doorstep it's not happening?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
don’t believe everything you read or what you’re told!

Ive been trying to tell my dad this since before I was 10 years old.
He’s a gullible old Croat who believes everything he reads in the newspaper and what he hears on tv.
Going to have to chuck a Ted Bullpitt and call him stupid wog next time I see him lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s not happeneing anywhere and you trying to say you’ve read data saying Slovenia has highest cases confirms to me this is definitely all bullshit and thrown way out of proportion!
Ha. OK mate. I'll leave it to someone else to take up this battle as I see you're another @Dawgfather :grinning: Each to their own mate, but I believe what I see around me ;)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Ha. OK mate. I'll leave it to someone else to take up this battle as I see you're another @Dawgfather :grinning: Each to their own mate, but I believe what I see around me ;)
that’s it you keep laughing at me and believing what corrupt media and politicians tell you.
As if you’d believe anything any former Yugoslav government tells you!

They have some of the most corrupt politicians in the EU.
The Croatians even arrested one of their prime ministers!
Something most Australians don’t have the balls to do!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw this virus seems to be so intelligent it has a GPS and calendar!
It knows where state lines are, it knows when election dates are and it knows when Christmas is coming!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I never said you were wrong i asked where you got your information from regarding covid being false,Australia doesn't have a mass death rate plenty of of countries do have mass graves due to covid with drs and scientific evidence, im just curious how you could know more than scientists and drs working on this thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.