Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cases in Turkey appear to be ballooning - since 25 Nov.
Back of the envelope cals suggest ~17% positivity in testing (based on: yesterday's cases / yesterday's tests)
That's a lie, they don't appear to be ballooning, they've gone completely out of control.

Don't trust the "official" numbers from Turkey, the Turkish Health minister (around a couple of months ago) was caught saying that there were only 1,500 daily new cases, when his actual files said 25,000 daily new cases

The Turkish government is filled with lying bullshit artists and a large chunk of the population are religious idiots, so they believe that buying little Quran's in a pendant will save them from catching COVID.

Turkey is in massive trouble

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's a lie, they don't appear to be ballooning, they've gone completely out of control.

Don't trust the "official" numbers from Turkey, the Turkish Health minister (around a couple of months ago) was caught saying that there were only 1,500 daily new cases, when his actual files said 25,000 daily new cases

The Turkish government is filled with lying bullshit artists and a large chunk of the population are religious idiots, so they believe that buying little Quran's in a pendant will save them from catching COVID.

Turkey is in massive trouble
Fucking racist
Ah fuck wrong thread

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm calling myself the farking idiot for debating you....FARK I DID IT AGAIN!!

Stupid Kambah moron!
How long have EYE been sayin this!

He thrives on his little bit of notoriety he gets off on here.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of listening to Weird Al backwards, i think this is my favorite track featuring palindromes: :

Weird Al gave me two of my favourite pick up lines:

"your eyes are as blue as the water in my toilet"

And

"did you fall from heaven? That explains how you messed up your face"

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The state reported 7,415 coronavirus hospitalizations on Sunday, citing the most recently available data from the previous day. More than 1,700 of those patients are in intensive care units. The new total hospitalizations breaks the state's previous record of 7,170 in July.
California

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
COLUMBUS, Ohio —
The number of virus hospitalizations has reached an all-time high in Ohio, as the number of inpatients with COVID-19 surpassed 5,000, health officials said.

On Monday afternoon, the state reported that 5,060 people are hospitalized with COVID-19 in Ohio. This includes 1,180 people in intensive care units and 682 on ventilators. The new record comes as the state added 357 new virus cases Monday, more than the three-week average of 296 new hospitalizations reported per day.

To put that in perspective, there were just under 1,700 coronavirus patients in the state’s hospitals just weeks ago on Nov. 1.

“There are a lot of concerns about ICU capacity -- more hospitals are voicing concerns about their ability to manage so many ICU patients,” said Dr. Any Thomas with the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. “One of every three people on a ventilator has COVID. They'll crowd out other people who need that care if the numbers continue to rise.”

Dr. Thomas spoke alongside Gov. Mike DeWine Monday afternoon, saying that the state’s hospital system is already overwhelmed. If the surging number of cases continues, it could be disastrous

Status
Not open for further replies.