Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It's my views based on my own readings that masks are not as effective as we are often told. They do not stop people from contracting COVID (moreso than the rate of contraction amongst people who do wear masks).

You're quite welcome to your own views.
you cannot contract COVID because there’s no such thing!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
you cannot contract COVID because there’s no such thing!
Obliviously politicians can't agree on much get over 150, countries governments and oppositions to keep the lie would be easy, fuck the sheeple and the people you know who got it were just paid actors, all good mate you've cracked it but don't inform the mainstream media they are fake news.

Wait till they hear the truth oxygen and gravity are made up to control the masses

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cases in Turkey appear to be ballooning - since 25 Nov.
Back of the envelope cals suggest ~17% positivity in testing (based on: yesterday's cases / yesterday's tests)

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just read an article about the shocking (but probably sadly not surprising) rise in domestic violence during Covid. I guess a combination of people losing their jobs, less freedom of movement, and a lot more idle time together is not helping.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just read an article about the shocking (but probably sadly not surprising) rise in domestic violence during Covid. I guess a combination of people losing their jobs, less freedom of movement, and a lot more idle time together is not helping.
Didn't the first night in lockdown an extra 30 people got charged with domestic violence in new Zealand?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wrapping your laptop and other devices in foil might help.
Nope they govourment has butt Beatle robots, they sneak in your anus at nights and tell you covid is real and tell you what to listen to.dont be fooled the only way to flush these but Beatles out is give yourself a strawberry milk enema do 3 cart wheels then run to the mirror and screen yoko didn't break up the Beatles until then you're just sheeple and not woke

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nope they govourment has butt Beatle robots, they sneak in your anus at nights and tell you covid is real and tell you what to listen to.dont be fooled the only way to flush these but Beatles out is give yourself a strawberry milk enema do 3 cart wheels then run to the mirror and screen yoko didn't break up the Beatles until then you're just sheeple and not woke
I wish I'd known this before I plugged my butt hole up with cement.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What do you all think Dawgfather does while he avoids this place to make it look like he is fighting fires?

Status
Not open for further replies.