Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
So is Xmas he has made absolute bullshit shit statements throughout the whole virus of course their will be a vaccine but just palming it off is a total load of shit,
And you are starting to come a bit undon yourself on your own thoughts, go back to the election thread and check your own words when I quoted you on " turning the corner "
Busy fighting fires and don't have time to go back to old posts.

I do agree that if you interpret every word from Trump literally, then you're just going to be constantly shocked and upset and without a clue as to how people are finding any value in what he's saying.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
hehe, use of the word anti plays well.

I'm pro-health measures that are well proven. I am supportive of vaccines although I think more testing should continue to be done, given the unprecedented speed by which they were developed.

Of course I'm anti lock down. Lock downs are well established to be ineffective and also cause more harm to health, economics and societies than they solve.

I'm supportive of social distancing where possible but I'm also concious of the fact that draconian lock down and health measures can cause more economy, social and health harm than they pretend to protect us from.
Bullshit. You've been constantly anti-mask and when I showed you that the research is pro-mask, you ignored it. You're not pro-health. You're pro-bias.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Bullshit. You've been constantly anti-mask and when I showed you that the research is pro-mask, you ignored it. You're not pro-health. You're pro-bias.
Masks are not well proven and therefore I don't support the mandatory wearing of them. I'm quite ok with anyone making personal choices to wear masks.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Masks are not well proven and therefore I don't support the mandatory wearing of them. I'm quite ok with anyone making personal choices to wear masks.
As I said. Bullshit. You are so massively bias that you would rather people due than have to admit that you are wrong.

Pretty scummy attitude.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
As I said. Bullshit. You are so massively bias that you would rather people due than have to admit that you are wrong.

Pretty scummy attitude.
It's my views based on my own readings that masks are not as effective as we are often told. They do not stop people from contracting COVID (moreso than the rate of contraction amongst people who do wear masks).

You're quite welcome to your own views.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's my views based on my own readings that masks are not as effective as we are often told. They do not stop people from contracting COVID (moreso than the rate of contraction amongst people who do wear masks).

Though you were to busy fighting fires?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

They do reduce the chance of infected people from spreading the virus though.

You're free to believe what you want. Just keep in mind that if you spread false information and if results in death then you are scum. Just like Trump.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
but I do agree parts of what Aus has done seems to have worked quite well.
You mean like LOCKDOWNS??
You know - the same reason where if not done or done properly the virus has exploded?
And don't give me the landlocked or number of airports nonsense again. Closed borders are closed borders - end of.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Busy fighting fires and don't have time to go back to old posts.

I do agree that if you interpret every word from Trump literally, then you're just going to be constantly shocked and upset and without a clue as to how people are finding any value in what he's saying.
I can just picture you wrapped in a fireproof blanket frantically typing while your colleagues shout out "put the phone down and give us a hand, dickhead."

You're so full of shit. Lol

Last edited:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I can just picture you wrapped in a fireproof blanket frantically typing out while your colleagues shout out "put the phone down and give us a hand, dickhead."

You're so full of shit. Lol
yes, because every fire fighting task involves standing in front of a fire with a hose doesn't it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Only 6.7% of of nsw was under fire last year with such a small percentage why fight them ?why not just let them go? Most people don't live in the bush anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.