Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These silly people, if they just didn't believe in the media driven hype, the hospital would only be 6.75% full
Oh c'mon ... if they stopped testing, there would be no cases and thus no capacity issues in the hospitals ... it's not all about media - the testers have some skin in this game too, ya know! Sheeeeshhh

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh c'mon ... if they stopped testing, there would be no cases and thus no capacity issues in the hospitals ... it's not all about media - the testers have some skin in this game too, ya know! Sheeeeshhh
And if the bloody chinese just released the vaccine already, they created both the virus and the vaccine in their labs before releasing it into the world.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
These silly people, if they just didn't believe in the media driven hype, the hospital would only be 6.75% full
Going to make a wild assumption here but could it be possible even if hospitals are not at full capacity it can still be a total nightmare

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
@Lov_Dog Having given the graph some thought, my initial conclusions are:

1) Check-out allowance is purely administrative and an effort to keep staff (eg: The Nightman) productive

2) 0% of guests leaving suggests a lockdown policy

Assuming the Hotel California continues to register zero C-19 infections, this further disproves the belief of @Dawgfather that ‘lockdowns don’t work’.

I am however unqualified and make these observations as a humble layman. Thirsty work. I’m going to call up the @CaptainJackson to please bring me my wine :-).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fucking stupid media fearmongering, I seen a graph that told me deaths in the us are the same as usual despite over 260,000 people have died in the us alone ,why are people worried it only affects old people.
Coronavirus-ravaged America is bracing for a disastrous new spike in cases in the wake of the recent Thanksgiving holiday.

The US has long led the world in both the overall number of COVID-19 cases and the associated death toll, with Johns Hopkins University estimating the country has been hit with 13,324,717 cases and 266,534 deaths during the pandemic so far.
There has also been a concerning major surge during November, when cases passed 4.1 million with more than 25,500 deaths recorded in recent weeks.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Lov_Dog Having given the graph some thought, my initial conclusions are:

1) Check-out allowance is purely administrative and an effort to keep staff (eg: The Nightman) productive

2) 0% of guests leaving suggests a lockdown policy

Assuming the Hotel California continues to register zero C-19 infections, this further disproves the belief of @Dawgfather that ‘lockdowns don’t work’.

I am however unqualified and make these observations as a humble layman. Thirsty work. I’m going to call up the @CaptainJackson to please bring me my wine :-).
There's only beer, none of this inner city, latte drinking wine bullshit

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
A graph that told me deaths in the us are the same as usual despite over 260,000 people have died in the us alone
Yep, that alleged CDC tracking of 2020 US deaths being ‘concurrent’ with 2018 has been debunked. The final number will of course be much higher, caused by:

A) Inadequate messaging until new Govt in place
B) Travelling. Staying home ‘impinges my freedumb’
C) Events. We saw it 4 July, Thanksgiving will spike in 2 weeks and then Christmas it’ll happen again

Until there’s a vaccine there’s no end in sight - I don’t see what’s so hard to grasp about that.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep, that alleged CDC tracking of 2020 US deaths being ‘concurrent’ with 2018 has been debunked. The final number will of course be much higher, caused by:

A) Inadequate messaging until new Govt in place
B) Travelling. Staying home ‘impinges my freedumb’
C) Events. We saw it 4 July, Thanksgiving will spike in 2 weeks and then Christmas it’ll happen again

Until there’s a vaccine there’s no end in sight - I don’t see what’s so hard to grasp about that.
Oh they be fucked ,but the dawg will keep arguing about masks don't work and its only old people lol

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Of course you have to make it about Left v Right.
It’s EVERYONE, Einstein.
Really - is that why almost no one sits on this forum heaping shit on BLM and lefties who gather in numbers?

It's not about left v right, I agree. But when no one is willing to use the same standards for any left leaning groups, it's worthwhile pointing out the obvious to introduce some balance to the discussion.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fucking stupid media fearmongering, I seen a graph that told me deaths in the us are the same as usual despite over 260,000 people have died in the us alone ,why are people worried it only affects old people.
Coronavirus-ravaged America is bracing for a disastrous new spike in cases in the wake of the recent Thanksgiving holiday.

The US has long led the world in both the overall number of COVID-19 cases and the associated death toll, with Johns Hopkins University estimating the country has been hit with 13,324,717 cases and 266,534 deaths during the pandemic so far.
There has also been a concerning major surge during November, when cases passed 4.1 million with more than 25,500 deaths recorded in recent weeks.
When you add this to the lack of unemployment support and the amount of people already struggling with non-Covid health issues and the large debts they accumulate to pay for them, AND when you consider that US billionaires have gotten over half a trillion dollars richer during Covid19, you have to start wondering what the US is going to look like in a few years time...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Really - is that why almost no one sits on this forum heaping shit on BLM and lefties who gather in numbers?

It's not about left v right, I agree. But when no one is willing to use the same standards for any left leaning groups, it's worthwhile pointing out the obvious to introduce some balance to the discussion.
You're obviously not referring to me - I will criticise anyone unjustly breaking the law and doing things that put themselves and their fellow citizens at risk. Stupid is stupid - there's no politics, race, religion or any other measure for it. And being ecstatic to see the arse end of the Trump Presidency (as I am) does not make anyone 'left leaning' - that's just common sense (which ain't common enough).

Status
Not open for further replies.