Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@Mr 95% .. I'm usually here purely for the footy, alas like others we enjoy conversing on other topics.
It was the bush fire (slash anti-climate change) thread where I first noticed one particular poster conflating specific details and ignoring posts to the contrary, yet demanding/screaming for facts/evidence. Talk about no independent thoughts!
Now it is in plain sight for all of us; the hypocrisy, fabrications, close-mindedness, personal attacks, ..., etc., etc.,

The poster refused to explain simple graphs, despite four direct requests and acknowledgement of (some) requests.

It is a tale for all to really question those who purport to be discussing concepts while possessing absolutely no background/experience and behaving in a holier than though manner. Just not cricket!
First it was Muslims back in the day, then the cockroach went into hiding, then came out for the climate change, the SSM vote, then trump and BLM....

Scum is scum.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I reckon Faux News might be a little too far left for the Dawg. Maybe he’s an Alex Jones InfoWars kinda guy - extreme far right lunacy coupled with zero evidence which is why it’s likely a match made in heaven :-).
Is that fat fuck still a thing?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Mr 95% .. I'm usually here purely for the footy, alas like others we enjoy conversing on other topics.
It was the bush fire (slash anti-climate change) thread where I first noticed one particular poster conflating specific details and ignoring posts to the contrary, yet demanding/screaming for facts/evidence. Talk about no independent thoughts!
Now it is in plain sight for all of us; the hypocrisy, fabrications, close-mindedness, personal attacks, ..., etc., etc.,

The poster refused to explain simple graphs, despite four direct requests and acknowledgement of (some) requests.

It is a tale for all to really question those who purport to be discussing concepts while possessing absolutely no background/experience and behaving in a holier than though manner. Just not cricket!
Hear hear!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Wrong again. You provided research that shows that Mask use has some small impact on preventing you from catching it but this research didn't check to see if it prevents you from spreading it when infected. Also, it was a rather small sample size in a single area. I pointed these things about to you and you called me an idiot and a google scientist.

You get upset when I point out the flaws in your argument then you start abusing me. Because you're not only too stubborn to learn, but you refuse to accept anything that could be outside your belief system.

You are trying to argue points that you don't even understand and when it's pointed out to you that you don't understand the research, you get angry, attack people, then claim that you are unbiased and criticise people for attacking you.

You are ignorant, lack understanding, and you're a hypocrite. Life is about learning. The best thing in life is when you learn that you're wrong, because it gives you a chance to learn something new. You will never learn because you don't want to.
It’s fine for you to point out things we disagree on. That’s a working part of democracy. You can have your opinions and you’re more than entitled to share them, promote them and others are free to agree with you or otherwise.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think the orange clown and his crew of dickheads has to be a conspiracy.

It's a massive hidden camera show. Surely nobody can be so stupid with that much money and power...

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
everyone does know about google scholar, right?
https://scholar.google.com/

How many citations does everyone have on there? and what's your h-index?
Being a google scientist is a thing.

BTW, can you explain the graphs below and how they contributed to logic behind the text highlight in red below?
Also, the number of total deaths occurring in the U.S (from any cause) is currently below the 5 year average in most age categories (except 65 and older), but even in these older age categories, the current numbers are basically exactly on the average.

So on the topic of whether or not there is more, less or the same amount of death occurring compared to the last 5 years in America, the current data shows there is the same number of deaths occurring in older age groups and less deaths occurring than average in the younger age groups.

View attachment 18814

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
everyone does know about google scholar, right?
https://scholar.google.com/

How many citations does everyone have on there? and what's your h-index?
Being a google scientist is a thing.

BTW, can your explain the graphs below and how they contributed to logic behind the text highlight in red below?
I held back on this one. I was going to say to Dawgfather, "Google scientist? Thank you. That either means my research is prominent on Google Scholar or I'm a scientist working for Google"

But then I remembered that he's not worth it.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I held back on this one. I was going to say to Dawgfather, "Google scientist? Thank you. That either means my research is prominent on Google Scholar or I'm a scientist working for Google"

But then I remembered that he's not worth it.
Oh touché!!
Google data scientists are where it's at.... also Azure and AWS! Their solution platforms are integrating science and tech and data.
One could also be considered Facebook scientist, since they are also heavily leveraging the field.
But shhhhhhhhhh.... the blissfully ignorant need not know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.