Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How many requests to describe logic for conclusion that simple graphs display less death in 2020 v's previous year(s) ?
FOUR
How many descriptions offered?
NADA, but does respond.

Let's keep tracking this, while I go fact check other claims.
Maybe the answers are in Hunter Bidens laptop and until that's revealed he cant answer those questions?

Fucking deep state hiding Hunters laptop and denying us the truth

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe the answers are in Hunter Bidens laptop and until that's revealed he cant answer those questions?

Fucking deep state hiding Hunters laptop and denying us the truth
I would totally accept that as a justification for not revealing the logic!
8-)

Also, one could coin the term "in Hunter's laptop" to describe those who hiding from comment or incapable of admitting error ... and have a downloading/finding party when they ultimately do swallow their pride and submit to their inabilities.
akin to coming out of the closet for lgbt folks

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would totally accept that as a justification for not revealing the logic!
8-)

Also, one could coin the term "in Hunter's laptop" to describe those who hiding from comment or incapable of admitting error ... and have a downloading/finding party when they ultimately do swallow their pride and submit to their inabilities.
akin to coming out of the closet for lgbt folks
Or how about "Tuckers mail got lost"?

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't anyone go challenging yourself to read the Icelandic success story of COVID19 ... and how they science'd the f*** out of it!!!

Please don't click here (it's really a Nature article) and could be fake news, generated by bots to reinforce your (un)conscious bias.
Then do not proceed to marvel in the scientific rigor and insight, it will only result in more questions than answers.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What's this new kraken stuff? Can't keep up with the stupidity of the trumptards
Sidney Powell, the attorney who claimed she had evidence of votes rigging, who had a bust up with tucker Carlson and then trumptards turned on tucker.

She submitted a document filled with errors, the way I spelled district above she did in the title of her documents (yes misspelled twice in two different ways) and partsofherdocumentwerewrittenlikethiswithnospaces

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lawyer Sidney Powell - delusional = understatement.
She's linked long-passed Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez to the 2020 US election fraud cases - through Dominion voter machines.

Hugo Chavez is so brilliant, on his death bed in 2013 he knew Trump was going to be president so rigged the 2020 election

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sidney Powell, the attorney who claimed she had evidence of votes rigging, who had a bust up with tucker Carlson and then trumptards turned on tucker.

She submitted a document filled with errors, the way I spelled district above she did in the title of her documents (yes misspelled twice in two different ways) and partsofherdocumentwerewrittenlikethiswithnospaces
Hadn't heard that, but not surprised.
I mean this oozes professional and due diligence like nothing else. Can see why she was then wasn't on the Trump team; tres on brand.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hugo Chavez is so brilliant, on his death bed in 2013 he knew Trump was going to be president so rigged the 2020 election
And that he conspired with China too... impressive! Also, that such evidence has floated up until now. Coinkydink!

Her vague explanation of how it happened "blah blah, broke the algorithm..."

"It can set and run an algorithm that probably ran all over the country to take a certain percentage of votes from President Trump and flip them to President Biden, which we might never have uncovered had the votes for President Trump not been so overwhelming in so many of these states that it broke the algorithm that had been plugged into the system, and that's what caused them to have to shut down in the states they shut down in."

get back in your lane, Sidney. BYEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.