Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They could definitely learn a lot from us. But you do have to understand with the lockdown there’s now 30mil people out of work in the USA. Which is probably higher as more industry continues to die. It’s a balancing act to also not ruin your country for life. Agreed though there response has been terrible compared with ours.
Will that fuck their dollar? I don't know how that shit works

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And the Darwin award goes to a chick in Kazakhstan celebrating her first day out of lockdown goes to a cliff for a selfie falls off and dies

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toilet paper is essential?

Maybe your definition of essential is different to mine.

Essential to me means you need that item to survive. Anything else is just a luxury.

Stock up in food and water. Yup essential. Stock up on toliet paper. Stocking out of consumer panic.
Well most people disagree with you, toilet paper sold out first.

It's all the people like you (with no toilet paper) that say it's not needed.

We are not in the jungle catching our own fish and squeezing coconuts. We are running a household, essential items include toilet paper.

If it's not essential, then don't buy anymore, next time your on the shitter with no toilet paper, have a good think about your lack of action.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did any of you see this stupid bitch and her tweet. Can't even get the facts right. The opposition are calling for her to be sacked.

images.jpeg.jpg

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah and it was totally worth it...

At least she got one last photo in so everyone can see what stupid looks like. 31, you think she'd know better. Shame, looking at some of her pictures she was somewhat attractive.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did any of you see this stupid bitch and her tweet. Can't even get the facts right. The opposition are calling for her to be sacked.

View attachment 14694
She’s a moron alright. First fleet didn’t arrive in 1770. Captain Cook wasn’t even part of the first fleet, I believe he was already dead. Stupid mole

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well most people disagree with you, toilet paper sold out first.

It's all the people like you (with no toilet paper) that say it's not needed.

We are not in the jungle catching our own fish and squeezing coconuts. We are running a household, essential items include toilet paper.

If it's not essential, then don't buy anymore, next time your on the shitter with no toilet paper, have a good think about your lack of action.
Bahahaha you're a crack up. Why would i not buy toilet paper. What a ridiculous counter argument. I have had and will always have toilet paper. I just didnt panic and follow the masses aka "most people".

Your argument was its essential. And if you really believe that. You live in a bubble.

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
She’s a moron alright. First fleet didn’t arrive in 1770. Captain Cook wasn’t even part of the first fleet, I believe he was already dead. Stupid mole
You are correct, he was dead by the time the first fleet came here. First fleet landed in 1788 under Captain Arthur Phillips. Captain Cook only mapped the East Coast, stayed a few days then took off again. She's shown that she knows her own country's history well.

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another 3 new cases today in NZ, Same as yesterday. no more deaths for 4 days in a row now, an single digits for over a week..!!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not supporting her view. Her tweet isn't in that context.

The context is English contact first noted in 1770 which led to the first fleets arrival at a later date and then led to diseases and decimation of indigenous population. Much the same way scomo is shifting blame on China for covid19.

However I'm eagerly also awaiting your criticism of the federal government recreating the Endeavours trip all around australia, given you're such a history buff

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On the plus side of all this...

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe...-passing-virus-to-adults-20200430-p54ohi.html

Experts fail to find a single case of children passing virus to adults

No child has been found to have passed coronavirus to an adult, a review of the evidence in partnership with the Royal College of Paediatrics has found.

Major studies into the impact of COVID-19 on young children suggest they "do not play a significant role" in spreading the virus and are less likely to become infected than adults.

More research is needed though
It probably has to do with the rate of cell growth. Small kids have cells which multiply at a faster rate, which means they will have infinite numbers of mutations, many of which can’t be passed on.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Not supporting her view. Her tweet isn't in that context.

The context is English contact first noted in 1770 which led to the first fleets arrival at a later date and then led to diseases and decimation of indigenous population. Much the same way scomo is shifting blame on China for covid19.

However I'm eagerly also awaiting your criticism of the federal government recreating the Endeavours trip all around australia, given you're such a history buff
The virus originated in China, either in a laboratory or at a wet market.

Either way, the fact remains the chinese government allowed people in Wuhan to take international flights out of Wuhan to the rest of the world, but strictly stopped any flights leaving from Wuhan to the rest of China.

Even if someone wanted to argue that the Chinese government simply didn't know how bad the virus was, the above fact completely squashes the argument.

Also, I'm not sure why you seem to be hell bent on supporting China - is it because they don't have white skin or english ancestors? If so, that's a really bad argument to run given China's human rights record which include incarcerating local muslims in 're-education camps'.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Shifting blame?
Who dafuq else’s fault is it? Bats?
Who said I was shifting blame from China. The point was in the same way that scomo is finger pointing at china, her tweet is finger pointing at an uncomfortable historic line of events, that the same person (scomo) seems to ignore and sweep under the rug. She's calling out his hypocrisy and political point scoring

The virus originated in China, either in a laboratory or at a wet market.

Either way, the fact remains the chinese government allowed people in Wuhan to take international flights out of Wuhan to the rest of the world, but strictly stopped any flights leaving from Wuhan to the rest of China.

Even if someone wanted to argue that the Chinese government simply didn't know how bad the virus was, the above fact completely squashes the argument.

Also, I'm not sure why you seem to be hell bent on supporting China - is it because they don't have white skin or english ancestors? If so, that's a really bad argument to run given China's human rights record which include incarcerating local muslims in 're-education camps'.
Awe poor thing. You had a glimmer of hope and thought you had me but no again you lose.

No one is absolving China of blame. Read again and thank you come again.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Who said I was shifting blame from China. The point was in the same way that scomo is finger pointing at china, her tweet is finger pointing at an uncomfortable historic line of events, that the same person (scomo) seems to ignore and sweep under the rug. She's calling out his hypocrisy and political point scoring

Awe poor thing. You had a glimmer of hope and thought you had me but no again you lose.

No one is absolving China of blame. Read again and thank you come again.
I'm not interested in internet arguments. Happy to hear you aren't absolving China of blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.