Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WOW this DH surely needs a spell and for his own good as much as anyone else's...
@Dawgfather your obsession with this forum(and the need to be right on same), Covid and US Election/presidential bullshit that barely matters to AUSTRALIANS at all is unhealthy for you, get help possibly even professional help ..whatever you think/believe will NEVER have any bearing on changing the state of affairs on any of these matters.
OR go spend your time doing some more volunteering..also doubt you work, dont you have to work for the dole? Clearly you dont work with the amount of time you spend posting on here.

OR as suggested by some other peeps(maybe Wendog was one)y'all could just completely ignore him..dont feed the "beast" it wont know what to do next? not easy but it can be done.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
If everybody had to stop posting on the kennel the minute someone else got offended, this place would have zero posts in it.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
If Hacky or any of the other moderators want to ban someone for simply pointing out statistics (numbers) in an attempt to discuss the topic of COVID and the medias fixation on the number of people who die from COVID, that is up to them.

I'm not posting anything false.

I'm not attempting to upset anyone.

I am simply posting what I believe to be true (and it is true), any of you can look up the numbers for yourself independently.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I also agreed with Tones and Hacky that this thread should remain on COVID - it wasn't until Wendog brought up the topic again that the thread went off topic.

Take a read through the thread and see for yourselves.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Its massively insensitive, which you have shown numerous times on this forum, and then you wonder why we throw vitriol in your direction.
Please keep the discussion to COVID. N4TE and Wendog already took it off topic after Tones and Hacky said to keep it to COVID.

You and your friends can use the report function as much as you want. It's weak as.

Like a 2 year old running to Mummy every time someone does something they don't like.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If Hacky or any of the other moderators want to ban someone for simply pointing out statistics (numbers) in an attempt to discuss the topic of COVID and the medias fixation on the number of people who die from COVID, that is up to them.

I am simply posting what I believe to be true (and it is true), any of you can look up the numbers for yourself independently.
You do not post the truth, fuck off. Numerous times you've purposely misled with links, claiming those links said something when in reality it NEVER did.

You've been proven wrong and yet come back a couple of days after posting the same discredited bullshit.

Way before you became the troll you currently are, there were some instances you conceded you were wrong but yet came back a couple of days afterwards spouting the same bullshit.

Furthermore you have WORD FOR WORD come out with the nonsense that tucker Carlson or Andrew bolt have spoken, they're not even your own opinions. You've literally regurgitated their opinions and their defence of those opinions and to top it off a refusal to concede when the bullshhit opinions of tucker or bolt have been proven false

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If everybody had to stop posting on the kennel the minute someone else got offended, this place would have zero posts in it.
This is true. And it's also why we try not to over moderate.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You do not post the truth, fuck off. Numerous times you've purposely misled with links, claiming those links said something when in reality it NEVER did.

You've been proven wrong and yet come back a couple of days after posting the same discredited bullshit.

Way before you became the troll you currently are, there were some instances you conceded you were wrong but yet came back a couple of days afterwards spouting the same bullshit.

Furthermore you have WORD FOR WORD come out with the nonsense that tucker Carlson or Andrew bolt have spoken, they're not even your own opinions. You've literally regurgitated their opinions and their defence of those opinions and to top it off a refusal to concede when the bullshhit opinions of tucker or bolt have been proven false
In relation to these COVID stats I was specifically discussing the stat being thrown around today of 400,000 deaths due to COVID and compared it to another death stat (which I won't reference by name for a short while) which was also factual (you can check the numbers yourself independently)

There is nothing incorrect about the stats I put forward.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also agree with Dawgfather that everyone should keep it on topic.

Don't agree with the rest of the crap he spouted but the on-topic part, yes.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyway, lets keep it to COVID.
Side note, Dawgfather is putting in more effort than you all keeping it on topic. If you want to discuss Covid more than you need more outbreaks. Dawg is doing his part by not wearing a mask. What are the rest of you doing? Have you people even Covid pashed any strangers?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Shut the f up you evil ba$tard.
I’m behind you all the way. I reported his reply because it was absolutely stupid. It’s not funny or a joke. I’m not sure what this will achieve but I understand what you are saying..

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Side note, Dawgfather is putting in more effort than you all keeping it on topic. If you want to discuss Covid more than you need more outbreaks. Dawg is doing his part by not wearing a mask. What are the rest of you doing? Have you people even Covid pashed any strangers?
I thought a lady was hitting on me today. I asked for her number, turns out she was lost and asking for directions. It’s hard to understand people with these masks....

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
So a team of experts have been seen to China to investigate origins of covid19 outbreak. Has anything been found yet? What a farce this will turn out to be.
They won’t find anything.

The Chinese bought themselves 1-2 months in November and December 2019. They knew the virus was circulating and spent the time working out how to cover it up.

- Killing your own doctors and scientists
- Threatening any of them who dare speak up
- Pretending the virus ‘somehow’ jumped from a bat at a wet market
- Telling the WHO it’s all ‘under control’

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

You have been making a few sneaky references to killing babies in the past few weeks.

I suffered it a few times and then I had enough last week and reported it. Nothing happened as far as any response from Mods.

Anyone says a homophobic slur, bang banned but some parents have to put up with you and other posters on here bringing your so called christian values to us all and cruel and emotive terminology.

Yes I know you all use those words for effect and shock and awe.

You brought the subject up and another jumped in with his views. Start your own thread to discuss your abortion views then those of us who are sensitive to the subject won't chose to see it.
I also agreed with Tones and Hacky that this thread should remain on COVID - it wasn't until Wendog brought up the topic again that the thread went off topic.

Take a read through the thread and see for yourselves.
That is a lie. I read through the posts as you suggested.

There were other posts informing others of your posts after Hacky and Tonee posted and, prior, a similar thinking righty joined in to agree with you (which has now deleted their post. I assume he deleted it and not the Mods).

I did not take the thread off topic. You did, then your similar thinking mate, and then some of the decent men on here called you out and I posted after that bc I am fed up with the insensitive hurtful language.

I am deadly serious that if this abortion issue is ever brought up here again off topic, then I will be reporting it to the e-safety commissioner and any other official I can contact.

I will first give the Mods the opportunity of cleaning it up but if it is not dealt with, TK will be implicated as well as the individual who offended.

I am sorry to be throwing around demands but enough is enough.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They won’t find anything.

The Chinese bought themselves 1-2 months in November and December 2019. They knew the virus was circulating and spent the time working out how to cover it up.

- Killing your own doctors and scientists
- Threatening any of them who dare speak up
- Pretending the virus ‘somehow’ jumped from a bat at a wet market
- Telling the WHO it’s all ‘under control’
The whole world is suffering and changed. How is it even remotely possible that they can get away without being transparent and accountable for there actions. Everyone has an opinion on all the other governments responses to this. Yet where did outbreak start and was allowed to spread. One government

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The whole world is suffering and changed. How is it even remotely possible that they can get away without being transparent and accountable for there actions. Everyone has an opinion on all the other governments responses to this. Yet where did outbreak start and was allowed to spread. One government
China holds most of the world to ransom because they have 1billion+ consumers with an enormous middle class of consumers.

If anyone pisses the Chinese off then they simply withdraw foreign access to their consumers.

Money talks.

As an example Take a look at how much revenue the NBA forecasts to take in from China over the next few years. Ever wonder why Lebron James will gladly call america ‘racist’ but won’t say boo about China?

Status
Not open for further replies.