Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fkn Karens....

Did she have a karen hairstyle?
No, I think that's why she was complaing her hairstyle grew out keeping her from being in full Karen form. Like Samson, the strength is in their hair :tonguewink:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Besides that group in Melbourne, at least we are not like America and making ourselves look like fools by protesting the lockdowns. She would so fit in with the fools.
No doubt bud, no doubt!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
im not talking about anything like that, im only saying that America are drowning in debts for the last 20 years and now they want to take this opportunity to cancel the debts

slowly slowly they are working towards it, don't forget trump is the Michael Jordan of not paying debt back
Trump didn’t start the fire when it comes to debt mate do your research, it was his comrade George W, then the leftist loving Democrat Obama come along and blew the debt into an unsustainable bubble which it is currently! Like I said in another comment these guys are all on the same side with the same agenda, and simple sheep like yourself are gobbling up the media rhetoric and narrative believing there is still two sides to the coin including governments like China, whereas in actual fact all these national figures are just puppets whose strings are being pulled by the true one world leaders like the federal reserve ( which is a privately owned entity not government owned like many believe.) Just keep swallowing the blue pill Alice, good luck with that...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ah look, everyone's favorite feminist and man hater Clementine Ford is at it again. Seriously, the pure hate she spews is atrocious and if roles were reversed I could just imagine the out cry from the feminist community. Fucking mutt!

View attachment 14914

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...coronavirus-isnt-killing-men-fast-enough.html
Imagine if the coronavirus entered her body? The coronavirus would need years of intense therapy seeing inside that tip rats body

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Imagine if the coronavirus entered her body? The coronavirus would need years of intense therapy seeing inside that tip rats body
What's worse, some bloke went inside that body by choice....i'm gonna spew just at the thought....help me :screamcat:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What's worse, some bloke went inside that body by choice....i'm gonna spew just at the thought....help me :screamcat:
No one has fucked that by choice ,she raped some homless fuck on a park bench to get spermifed.he eventually doused himself with petrol and set fire to get rid of the pain of being violated by that treacherous foul beast .
* legend has it the Clementine beast on a full moon will fuck it's self with a raw horse shin bone and howl at the moon

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ah look, everyone's favorite feminist and man hater Clementine Ford is at it again. Seriously, the pure hate she spews is atrocious and if roles were reversed I could just imagine the out cry from the feminist community. Fucking mutt!

View attachment 14914

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...coronavirus-isnt-killing-men-fast-enough.html
So she is hoping the virus kills her son faster?

PS im not surprised by the lefties on her haven't opened their mouth with their autistic screeching. Must because they defend their ilk.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Trump didn’t start the fire when it comes to debt mate do your research, it was his comrade George W, then the leftist loving Democrat Obama come along and blew the debt into an unsustainable bubble which it is currently! Like I said in another comment these guys are all on the same side with the same agenda, and simple sheep like yourself are gobbling up the media rhetoric and narrative believing there is still two sides to the coin including governments like China, whereas in actual fact all these national figures are just puppets whose strings are being pulled by the true one world leaders like the federal reserve ( which is a privately owned entity not government owned like many believe.) Just keep swallowing the blue pill Alice, good luck with that...
To be fair to trump the US economy was looking really good, the left still played it down but then China virus hits and now they’re blaming the economy on him. I mean how do people even look at themselves patting themselves on the back with that logic. I’m freaked out at how China has been exposed, and that exposing has shown how much power China truly has over countries. No wonder trump gets destroyed by msm, fkn owned by China. Which leader besides himself recently has exposed China as much as him, wanting to bring back his American companies out of China and back into America.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
To be fair to trump the US economy was looking really good, the left still played it down but then China virus hits and now they’re blaming the economy on him. I mean how do people even look at themselves patting themselves on the back with that logic. I’m freaked out at how China has been exposed, and that exposing has shown how much power China truly has over countries. No wonder trump gets destroyed by msm, fkn owned by China. Which leader besides himself recently has exposed China as much as him, wanting to bring back his American companies out of China and back into America.
America says if we don't suck their dick and stop getting arse fucked by China we won't be their bitches, China says if we won't arse fuck and stop sucking America's dick we won't be their bitches

Status
Not open for further replies.