Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we can all agree I’d been arrested by now lol. I just don’t know if I’m that strong yet to accept that fate or bend the knee in order to gain “freedom” I pray though it’s not the latter
Well I’m a Christian so being arrested would be the least of my problems in China, I no doubt would have been persecuted by now among all the other Christians living there have been, and all the Christian churches have been razed to the ground.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I’m a Christian so being arrested would be the least of my problems in China, I no doubt would have been persecuted by now among all the other Christians living there have been, and all the Christian churches have been razed to the ground.
Christianity is fine in China, as long as it's the Chinese version of Christianity. Pretty sure Jesus is a Chinese commie and the Romans were actually Japanese.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's only partially a joke BTW. The CCP released their own version of the bible.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Christianity is fine in China, as long as it's the Chinese version of Christianity. Pretty sure Jesus is a Chinese commie and the Romans were actually Japanese.
ChRiStIaNiTy Is FiNe In ChInA. lol glad you said it’s a joke as people would actually believe you.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You should know by now that if Christians anywhere in the world are seen to be victims it’s not true and Christians are all fine and good lol.
Deus Vult!

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must admit that I loved Sco Mos (who proudly wears his Sharkies colours, on a national level, thumbs up) comments about Aussie values will never be traded (as good as Turnbells comments about Australia Standing Up).

This family man who sings praise to God may yet be not bad.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well ive always wanted to have a big cock, so its not the worst thing in the world if I get shipped off to china
How do we know that even the Chinese wouldnt tower over you at the urinal.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All 50 states in the US are re-opening even with some of them showing increases in the number of positive virus cases in the past week.

Is it to soon to stop referring to the US as first world country?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All 50 states in the US are re-opening even with some of them showing increases in the number of positive virus cases in the past week.

Unbelievable..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

They are still on 1500 deaths a day and 20,000 cases a day
USA USA USA

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Exactly! I can assure you if we all lived in China there def would be no TK allowed there so we can all get up on our internet soap boxes and bitch & moan like we take for granted living in Australia each day!
what has that got to do with America escalating tensions by saying it was an attack and wanting investigations into the origin?

do you honestly think that Trump and Pompeo are trustworthy and are fighting for the truth to come out?, they are fighting for their version to be accepted as the truth, they have already convicted china on twitter and they want to work it up so that they have a case to cancel the debt

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
what has that got to do with America escalating tensions by saying it was an attack and wanting investigations into the origin?

do you honestly think that Trump and Pompeo are trustworthy and are fighting for the truth to come out?, they are fighting for their version to be accepted as the truth, they have already convicted china on twitter and they want to work it up so that they have a case to cancel the debt
Rod you're speaking with people who've only got one track minds, they can't process multiple viewpoints and thoughts at a time. You have to go slowly for them.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Rod you're speaking with people who've only got one track minds, they can't process multiple viewpoints and thoughts at a time. You have to go slowly for them.
well next time I will type it out slowly so they can read it and understand

they used the deportation trick on me, that If I don't like it then I should move off to china, that's classic right wing material

how about if they don't like the snowflake version of Australia, they should move to Yemen and enjoy how things used to be done

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The CDC are now saying that the primary mode of virus transmission is person to person (cough, sneeze, spit, breathing, etc) with surface contact being a very low mode of transmission. They're still saying to wash your hands though as surface transmission is still possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.