Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was just too late on the ball. He waited until all 'T's crosses and 'I's dotted.
In a time like this, you can't wait for confirmation the action is correct, you need to be three steps ahead.

i, and many others, saw this coming our way late January. The planes from China were still coming.

If every action that's been taken till this point had been taken even three days earlier, Australia would have been in a much better spot.
Agree. It's only thanks to the individual states that this hasn't been worse. NSW acted quickly. As did Tasmania. Think they acted against what ScoMo was doing personally.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and there is the issue of this world. Even in times of a crisis, some people can only think about money and material
The crisis has shown people are for themselves.. when the bushfires were on everyone wanted to help as their house wasn't burning.. as soon as they are impacted or in the line of fire, people buy up all the toilet paper, brawl in the streets,

Truth be told you have to take care of your family, accumulate what you have to, bugger the others, it's dog eat dog.

Renters also need to take care of themselves and their family, if they can sidestep rents or rob you, they will for sure.

People in this climate, They are like pigs at a trough, they will buck and kick and budge, heatbutt, bite in order to eat, those that wanna play nice, you starve

Last edited:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
20 deaths now. 20 too many.

upload_2020-4-1_8-44-22.jpeg

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gladys did wrong big time on one occasion at least.

"The Voyager of the Seas and the Ovation of the Seas docked on March 18, the Ruby Princess docked on March 19, and the Celebrity Solstice docked on March 20.
Passengers from each of those ships have now tested positive for coronavirus.
People who had been on the Ovation of the Seas were assured in writing by NSW Health officials, and verbally while on the vessel, that they did not need to go into self-quarantine."
Good point i forgot about that major f...k up

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I always think of that movie 'the road'.
One of the most depressing movies I've seen but also one of the most real. If humans were pushed to the limit.

thats how we will act. Once the strong and morally corrupt don't answer to anyone, they will prey on the weak and elderly. Some will still have humanity but most go into survival mode. What is survival mode? For some it's best Grylls, for others it is eating a person.

that said, in that movie, it was a nuclear winter so animals had died, but still.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I always think of that movie 'the road'.
One of the most depressing movies I've seen but also one of the most real. If humans were pushed to the limit.

thats how we will act. Once the strong and morally corrupt don't answer to anyone, they will prey on the weak and elderly. Some will still have humanity but most go into survival mode. What is survival mode? For some it's best Grylls, for others it is eating a person.

that said, in that movie, it was a nuclear winter so animals had died, but still.
I watched a terrible movie on Netflix a while back where power across America was knocked out. Within a day people were looting and threatening to kill each other. I immediately thought, "that's so stupid. How could society collapse so quickly"

Then the TP wars began.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
corona virus doesn't kill people, people with corona virus kill people

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
corona virus doesn't kill people, people with corona virus kill people
Just imagine if Coronavirus had a gun? Imagine how many it would kill if it had a gun.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Just imagine if Coronavirus had a gun? Imagine how many it would kill if it had a gun.
actually if someone with corona virus went on a shooting spree, they would include it in the corona virus death statistics

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched a terrible movie on Netflix a while back where power across America was knocked out. Within a day people were looting and threatening to kill each other. I immediately thought, "that's so stupid. How could society collapse so quickly"

Then the TP wars began.
What's it called?

And people are inherently selfish. Very rare someone does something other to benefit themselves. Even donating charity is a way to get a feel good hit like they are important.

There are so many YouTube vids where people interview lefties asking if they would personally house refugees, and when they say yes the interviewer presents some muslim actor to say they need a home and they run away or do a 180 every time. That's what I'm talkin about.

at least Nasheed is real. He wants his bitches, his bourbon, wants his Souths and bulldogs games and Netflix account and das it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's it called?

And people are inherently selfish. Very rare someone does something other to beg sit themselves. Even donating charity is a way to get a feel good hit like they are important.

There are so many YouTube vids where people interview lefties asking if they would personally house refugees, and when they say yes the interviewer presents some muslim actor to say they need a home and they run away or do a 180 every time. That's what I'm talkin about.
How It Ends

Terrible movie. I couldn't remember the name of the movie so I figured I'd look up one of the actors on IMDB. But I couldn't remember his name so I googled, "Black guy with the lazy eye". Forest Whitaker was the one I was thinking of.

Terrible movie with no ending.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
How It Ends

Terrible movie. I couldn't remember the name of the movie so I figured I'd look up one of the actors on IMDB. But I couldn't remember his name so I googled, "Black guy with the lazy eye". Forest Whitaker was the one I was thinking of.

Terrible movie with no ending.
Oh yeah. I think he preys on a white girl in it?

Open grave with ten With the African district nine **** was such an awesome little low budget flick that deals with a near end of world scenario

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What's it called?

And people are inherently selfish. Very rare someone does something other to benefit themselves. Even donating charity is a way to get a feel good hit like they are important.

at least Nasheed is real. He wants his bitches, his bourbon, wants his Souths and bulldogs games and Netflix account and das it.
show me those videos

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The crisis has shown people are for themselves.. when the bushfires were on everyone wanted to help as their house wasn't burning.. as soon as they are impacted or in the line of fire, people buy up all the toilet paper, brawl in the streets,

Truth be told you have to take care of your family, accumulate what you have to, bugger the others, it's dog eat dog.

Renters also need to take care of themselves and their family, if they can sidestep rents or rob you, they will for sure.

People in this climate, They are like pigs at a trough, they will buck and kick and budge, heatbutt, bite in order to eat, those that wanna play nice, you starve

Yeah I know mate, and I've been very disappointed, as have many others just to see how selfish and greedy people are in a country like Australia. I'm not going to sit here and act as if I am a saint, but I wouldn't give a fuck if the world was ending, I will never put greed over others... I let God take care of all the fine details.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We need Thanos!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

oh boy calm down

those that wanna play nice can eat meat pies or something else

A

Alexander the Great

Does anyone see a issue with fishing at night by myself off a beach ? i cant really find anything online.

Find it hard to get my head around that i would be fined for that but surfing, swimming is kosher.

Status
Not open for further replies.