Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m going for my last drive today..staying in the van..not getting out..just getting some fresh air.. Than I thinks it’s lockdown.. Which includes: Study; Netflix; Foxtel; Gaming; The Kennel; I hope everyone..their family..their friends..everyone they know.. is safe and remain healthy.. :blush:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m going for my last drive today..staying in the van..not getting out..just getting some fresh air.. Than I thinks it’s lockdown.. Which includes: Study; Netflix; Foxtel; Gaming; The Kennel; I hope everyone..their family..their friends..everyone they know.. is safe and remain healthy.. :blush:
I won't drive until the lockdown is announced... for certain reasons lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To shoot Zombies?
Well I'd leave the SS at home but definately would drive my misses SUV for that lol

Speaking of the SS, can I use "I have Corona" if I do get pulled over? Lol

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
States and Territories are going to eventually go their own way on policy if they feel the federal government isn't doing enough.

SA is about to follow Tasmania and NT's lead my basically enforcing their own border policies, like forced isolation for anyone coming in. It's also good to see they aren't letting party politics getting in the way either, as the states seeking to go their own way are a mix of Labor and coalition.
Fukk. I've planned to holiday in Darwin in May but it looks like I'll need to cancel that now, coz who knows how long before these restrictions are lifted?
Oh well, it's gotta be done.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fukk. I've planned to holiday in Darwin in May but it looks like I'll need to cancel that now, coz who knows how long before these restrictions are lifted?
Oh well, it's gotta be done.
May ? Shit ain't going to be normal for a long long time
On a happy note expect the nrl to be dead and buried by Friday

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
39-year-old woman has suddenly died before her coronavirus test results were ready.

Natasha Ott, from New Orleans, died overnight after coming down with a cold less than two weeks ago, her long-term partner Josh Anderson has said.

Mr Anderson wrote on Facebook that his girlfriend, a social worker, had initially passed on being tested for the deadly virus as she was considered “low-risk” by her employer, Crescent Care, a medical clinic in New Orleans.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Post-Apocalyptic Checklist

1. Shaved head..check
2. Face stubble/beard..check
3.Reflective Sunglasses so Zombies can’t see where you are looking..check
4. Face mask or cool face bandanna like @ASSASSIN ..check
5. Weapon of Choice/Or Mad Max Style wheelchair..check
6.Manufactured gravelly raspy voice that throws out witty one liners..check
7. Kick ass attitude..check
8. Ready to attack and talk later..check
9. Steely eyes..check
10. Long tough guy coat.. (will get soon on Amazon)

Coronavirus..Check mate!

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A touch of humor for those not following self-isolation/lockdown protocols

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon side effects of corona will kill more people than the virus. Suicides will go through the roof with all the anxiety, loss of jobs, failing businesses. Health problems caused by stress will kill more than usual. I think catching the virus is the least scary thing about our current situation
I 100% agree with you.

I think we are in for some dark times ahead.

This is a defining moment in history no doubt about it.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My gosh..I know the virus is bad..but geeze people we need to calm down a bit..I have watched and read this thread..it has been extremely informative but it too is escalating..Threats of riots mayhem and carnage in the streets.. This is exactly the fear mongering that causes the ‘crazy’ behaviour in the shopping centres.. Australia has enough food..actually according to the Farmer’s Federation out of the food produced 25% sufficiently feeds ALL Australians. The only thing we will miss maybe the newest IPad..or maybe latest car or fridge..I may be an eternal optimist..and probably get scorned here... But I have faith (not the God type) that Australians will knuckle down and set in for the fight..I also have faith that Scientists will find a treatment (not a vaccine yet).. Sooner rather than later, as the US. and it’s rich elite don’t like being sick..
Anyway I’ll be taking careful precautions as I’m one of the people that this virus can kill..but I’m preparing and prepared to fight by waiting it out and staying healthy..but I for one won’t be falling into madness or wild speculation..
Society is a bigger threat to itself than this virus ever will be

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The Aussie 34yo who died in Iceland is a curious, sad case. His grieving wife has it as well over there.
39-year-old woman has suddenly died before her coronavirus test results were ready.

Natasha Ott, from New Orleans, died overnight after coming down with a cold less than two weeks ago, her long-term partner Josh Anderson has said.

Mr Anderson wrote on Facebook that his girlfriend, a social worker, had initially passed on being tested for the deadly virus as she was considered “low-risk” by her employer, Crescent Care, a medical clinic in New Orleans.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Now saying they've discovered transmission via petrol bowsers so wear gloves and hand wash.

Status
Not open for further replies.