Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
ThE NEw wOrLD oRdeR
Close, but I think he is referring to Martial Law.

PS if you can't see this situation CAN be used to usher in a NWO, well good luck to you. You think everything will go back to how it was before?

Last edited:
A

Alexander the Great

Glady about to do a presser on sky news.

It will be great if she announces we all are going into shut down Tuesday...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I reckon side effects of corona will kill more people than the virus. Suicides will go through the roof with all the anxiety, loss of jobs, failing businesses. Health problems caused by stress will kill more than usual. I think catching the virus is the least scary thing about our current situation

A

Alexander the Great

Solid post mate. I honestly feel like that will be the case also.

The people who live week to week with deb up to their eyes balls are really going to feel it.

People with large families that are already doing it tough are in my thoughts and prayers.
I reckon side effects of corona will kill more people than the virus. Suicides will go through the roof with all the anxiety, loss of jobs, failing businesses. Health problems caused by stress will kill more than usual. I think catching the virus is the least scary thing about our current situation

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tell me about it I'm ready to kill the mrs

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Victorian schools set to be shutdown early this week..regardless of Federal government’s request to stay open..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good to see we are not the only nation of fucking idiots

Pleas by the Iranian government for citizens to stay at home at the start of the country’s new year have been widely ignored, with more than 1.2 million people taking to the roads, according to police.

Northern towns on the Caspian coast reported tens of thousands of cars trying to reach the main holiday destinations.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Good to see we are not the only nation of fucking idiots

Pleas by the Iranian government for citizens to stay at home at the start of the country’s new year have been widely ignored, with more than 1.2 million people taking to the roads, according to police.

Northern towns on the Caspian coast reported tens of thousands of cars trying to reach the main holiday destinations.
Those motherfuckers need Putin.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some Iranian said that a person dies every minute there so there over 4200 in the last 3 days not included who's already died that sounds more accurate .

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently NSW and Victoria are pushing for a lockdown according to Channel 9.
States and Territories are going to eventually go their own way on policy if they feel the federal government isn't doing enough.

SA is about to follow Tasmania and NT's lead my basically enforcing their own border policies, like forced isolation for anyone coming in. It's also good to see they aren't letting party politics getting in the way either, as the states seeking to go their own way are a mix of Labor and coalition.

Status
Not open for further replies.