Corey Parker Prove's He's NRL's Biggest Hypocrite/Whinger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Perhaps Cory hasn't heard how JT addresses referees when he talks about "respect"; or he failed to remember how, in a Storm game, Slater kicked Klemmer in the head and was rewarded with the penalty (it was only after the game that Slater was charged).

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Haha the book must not be to long, or very good...
Way to descriptive and in depth for one incident haha.... i got bored reading it get to the point Parker you shit ****.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Parker has a reputation for sledging opposition as well. Absolute hypocrite and I truly hope he fades into obscurity very quickly.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bloke is a sook, simple as that.
Decent player, but certainly overrated for mine
Lucky to be part of some good teams
As a human - - Bitch

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gobsmacking - did he really say this crap?
Klemmer telling Smith he's 'too old, give it away' is funny. Wonderful.

As for 'show some respect' and "Get fucked ****." That is wonderful.
Anyone who has played has heard and done stuff like this - then you leave it on the field and have a beer.

Parker has let himself down with this.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Parker has a reputation for sledging opposition as well. Absolute hypocrite and I truly hope he fades into obscurity very quickly.

Unfortunately it sappears he will be haunting our television screens for years to come. Him and baldy badger Lockyer can form the most boring commentary duo since the guys that used to do the "Pot Black"TV show. Check out the white gloves, they loved playing with balls too.

upload_2016-9-28_19-30-16.jpeg

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...C164E1735F177ED6489BC164E1735F177ED&FORM=VIRE

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who?

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm rattled this prick thinks he's such a legend that he can release a biography 2 days into retirement.

Grade A shitwad

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately it sappears he will be haunting our television screens for years to come. Him and baldy badger Lockyer can form the most boring commentary duo since the guys that used to do the "Pot Black"TV show. Check out the white gloves, they loved playing with balls too.

View attachment 1298

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...C164E1735F177ED6489BC164E1735F177ED&FORM=VIRE
What!, Whispering Ted Lowe was a legend!!

Who'll ever forget his great line whilst commentating a game on black & white telly, "Charlton has selected the brown ball, and for those of you with black and white television, it's the one next to the green ball"...lol, gold!

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm rattled this prick thinks he's such a legend that he can release a biography 2 days into retirement.

Grade A shitwad
This prick uses #cp13 on his social media posts like the **** think he is Michael Jordan. He could get ass fucked by a black rhino for all I care .... I really don't like him

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kasiano should have kicked him even harder to make sure that he breaks his teeth.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't believe he's not embarrassed trying to justify that arrogant slip up.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yet he's best friends with Ennis who has no doubt said far worse on the field.

I have no respect for Parker after his sook about Kasiano, to then do the same thing himself only weeks later.
I think we can all remember the game against Parramatta a few years ago when Hindmarsh ran over and had an altercation with Ennis after he said something to him, I'm sure he wasn't saying I respect you.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol something that happened 2 years ago really needs to get over it.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking hell. Is this shit **** still whinging?

Let it go you cut ****. Respect? You think those sister fucking inbred ***** who support the Knockoncos/Queersland show respect to any opposition players? How about that other shit **** Hodges? **** ran his mouth all the time, did you ever pull him in line, ****?

What happens on the field, stays on the field. Did your brother and sister/mum and dad/auntie and uncle ever teach you that, ****?

Cry me a river, dick face.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If I was Klemmer, I'd be real pissed off with this.

It's now in printed book form hot eternity.
It completely discredits Klemmer, and is completely one sided.

Like many of you have said, what happens on the field should stay on the field and there has been lots more and far worse things happen on the field over the years.

His biography should have been about him and not some petty shit fight on the field.

Shows what kind of puss weak fuck Parker really is.

Dead set Queenslanders are bigger sooks than poms

Status
Not open for further replies.