Opinion Corey Allan

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At least he is consistent, he played just as well as previous games! With the first try, Kiraz Is chasing down winger (who got past him) while Allan was way back not putting any effort to chase or harass the Penrith support players. Played like he had a little floaty around his waist.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly... play him in the second row in place of Waddell / Jackson I reckon.

Then have Schoupp/Kiraz outside him.

"Corey Allan is the fittest bloke I know" - Dan Ferris shortly before being sacked.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Needs a break away from footy (gym/dietician) to find out if he really wants it.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oue fitness standaeda have fallen dramatically.. need to bring the men incharge of fitness back when Folkes was coach.. even under Des 2012-15 we were a fit unit..

I remember back in 2014 we won 3 games straight late by 1 point and we newrly always won our golden point games in that period..

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
An overpaid fatty spending too much time at hungry jacks.
Try a salad Corey

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He is so bad no idea why casey not getting a run

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He looks like he ate Blake Lawrie and George Rose would outrun him.. Good luck trying to find another club to take him.

Instead of being on a Jenny Craig diet, he's been on an Owen Craigie diet. But unlike Craigie, he doesn't have the talent and skill to make up for it.

I'm sorry I don't mean to be harsh but what other FG outside back is that out of shape? Even if he's been injured, it's not excuse to not look after your body more. In fact, it's even more reason to.. The lack of professionalism and standards at this club kill me.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He looks like he ate Blake Lawrie and George Rose would outrun him.. Good luck trying to find another club to take him.

Instead of being on a Jenny Craig diet, he's been on an Owen Craigie diet. But unlike Craigie, he doesn't have the talent and skill to make up for it.

I'm sorry I don't mean to be harsh but what other FG outside back is that out of shape? Even if he's been injured, it's not excuse to not look after your body more. In fact, it's even more reason to.. The lack of professionalism and standards at this club kill me.
Owen Craigie now there was a talent shame he never gave a shit to stay in shape.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Owen Craigie now there was a talent shame he never gave a shit to stay in shape.
One of the most naturally talented players I've seen. Freakish ability.. Joey often talks about some of the things he could do.. But yeah, didn't have the best attitude or work ethic and could have been anything if he did.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So are our only choices are Dufty or unfit Allen? And Mick believes Dufty is not preferred?

Wow. On several levels.

“So if I look like Latrelle, maybe I’ll play as good as him…”

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another pretender in the blue and white!! It’s a theme. Joke of the Nrlol

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dolphins have stolen star full back from under the nose of under performing Dogs.....newsheadline... oh well we can dream to dream