Corey Allan !!!! WTF is this the same BLOKE ???

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we do of late seem to bring the worst out of players

Reactions: DT

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
All these threads about players being shut, especially outside backs are pointless. The pack is weak. The front row is probably the worst is the comp and definitely in club history. The inability to bend the line, creat momentum and space means we play sideways with with minimal time and space for the back. Until we have a good front row I reserve making judgement on any back.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People can talk about our team struggling all they want as a reason why he'd struggle, but the fact remains he hasn't beaten his man once all season and he's been so slow and lethargic that he makes Hoppa look like Papenhuysen.

We signed him to play fullback and then he was moved to the wing and now the centres because he's failed to impress.. I can't see him starting next season and wouldn't be surprised if he's shopped around soon enough.

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like cho-chich he's hardly had any decent ball and the most we've seen of him has been taking hit ups out of our own end, we can't really tell.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Allan will smash it , with a team of good players that can open up defence ab create space for him to burst through,well you would hope so.!!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s a shit ****.

There is a reason Brisbane were happy to get rid of him

He looked good playing off Walker who was on fire for 12 weeks last year

Never wanted him. And so in true Bulldogs style, we sign him to a 3 year deal. Well fucking done, Baz

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s a shit ****.

There is a reason Brisbane were happy to get rid of him

He looked good playing off Walker who was on fire for 12 weeks last year

Never wanted him. And so in true Bulldogs style, we sign him to a 3 year deal. Well fucking done, Baz
Brisbane happy to get rid of Sam walker and Reece Walsh. They got a good retention and recruitment team don’t they.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think one issue we have this year while we aren’t winning games is DWZ wanted to play fullback, isnt. Allan wanted to play fullback isnt. Cotric wanted to play centre’s, isn’t... these guys aren’t fully focused in my opinion and add we aren’t winning, their confidence is way way down. Once addo carr, burton and naden come next sit them all down these are your positions, honesty session... let’s win some games

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brisbane happy to get rid of Sam walker and Reece Walsh. They got a good retention and recruitment team don’t they.
Are you seriously comparing what Allen has done in 20/30 odd games to what Walker has done in 5? Or what Walsh in 2?

They’re both 18, and already showing more potential. Allan is 23. Can’t exactly say he’s young and full of potential, when it took an injury for him to get a starting gig at age 22.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are you seriously comparing what Allen has done in 20/30 odd games to what Walker has done in 5? Or what Walsh in 2?

They’re both 18, and already showing more potential. Allan is 23. Can’t exactly say he’s young and full of potential, when it took an injury for him to get a starting gig at age 22.
No I’m not comparing them, you just did though. Can you read you dumb ****?