Copper Cronk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I don't think he cares because:
a) he's balls deep in Tara Rushton.
b) he's getting paid a million a season + whatever luxury car he now has, to pretend to care about Roosters success.

Roosters are showing that a Team of Stars is not a Star Team.
I can’t believe how shit the roosters play with all the millions they spent on stars.

A

Alexander the Great

I wouldnt put a x on them yet.. teddy and himself need to fine form and they will.

A

Alexander the Great

Not writing them of but what Gus said in the game that Cronk is trying to fit into the roosters game plan instead of roosters playing what Cronk wants.
Yeah i heard that.. i dont like gus but he knows his rugby league.
See how it plays out i suppose.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1. Tedesco
2. Ferguson
3. Manu
4. Mitchell
5. Robinson
6. Keary
7. Cronk
8. Napa
9. Radley
10. Taukeiaho
11. Aubusson
12. Cordner
13. Butcher

14. Matterson
15. Liu
16. Tetevano
17. Hargreaves

That's roosters best 17 ATM imo... they suck with Friend on in attack... yes he defends well, but so does Radley. Matterson is best served as utility as there pack is weak and needs a 4 forward rotation.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don't think he cares because:
a) he's balls deep in Tara Rushton.
b) he's getting paid a million a season + whatever luxury car he now has, to pretend to care about Roosters success.

Roosters are showing that a Team of Stars is not a Star Team.
I actually think that he's coping the rough end of PMS and morning sickness for Tara, and is hating life as a result, which is equating to him playing like shit and not giving a rats rectum.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Boxer, I can see why you named the thread Copper Cronk.....he use to be Gold and now is Copper! :tonguewink:

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Tedesco
2. Ferguson
3. Manu
4. Mitchell
5. Robinson
6. Keary
7. Cronk
8. Napa
9. Radley
10. Taukeiaho
11. Aubusson
12. Cordner
13. Butcher

14. Matterson
15. Liu
16. Tetevano
17. Hargreaves

That's roosters best 17 ATM imo... they suck with Friend on in attack... yes he defends well, but so does Radley. Matterson is best served as utility as there pack is weak and needs a 4 forward rotation.
1. Tedesco
2. Ferguson
3. Manu
4. Mitchell
5. Robinson
6. Keary
7. Cronk
8. Napa
9. Radley
10. Taukeiaho
11. Aubusson
12. Cordner
13. Butcher

14. Matterson
15. Liu
16. Tetevano
17. Hargreaves

Had to argue with that line up, but unfortunately the coach can’t coach. I’ve said it for ages, that Robinson is extremely overrated. His use of the interchange & his player rotation is insipid.
In any case, the Roosters haven’t the forwards to win a premiership, particularly with Robinson in charge.
You guys put shit on Hasler, but I’d rather him coach the Roosters.
Cast your mind back to last years finals series. He played Tupou on the bench v Brisbane and against The Cowboys and gave him 15 minutes in total. Who fucking does that ?

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
To be fair Roosters forward pack isn't doing any favours for him, no go forward defend like cats and Jake Friend FMD what a dud he has become, Victor Radley needs to replace him. Actually can we take Radley in 2019?

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be fair Roosters forward pack isn't doing any favours for him, no go forward defend like cats and Jake Friend FMD what a dud he has become, Victor Radley needs to replace him. Actually can we take Radley in 2019?
The decline in Jake Friends game is alarming. In 2014/15 the Roosters struggled to win without him.
He is now only a 40-50 min player

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They don't really have someone that does the little things in the pack, hence why they should blood Butcher in. That guy is a straight out leader and gonna be an Australian rep one day imo.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
The decline in Jake Friends game is alarming. In 2014/15 the Roosters struggled to win without him.
He is now only a 40-50 min player
Agreed !! His kicking game has become so bad and his short side dummy half runs are vomit like, no room to work with and puts the ball on a platter for wingers and fb's. If you want your team to defend regular 7 tackle sets make sure you let Friend kick ahahah

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Copper to come out and put on a clinic next week v us.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next weeks game will be a virtual Grand Final for Canterbury as I expect the Cowboys to inflict a 5th defeat.
The Dogs are getting the Roosters at a great time.
It could be an ugly match to watch .

Status
Not open for further replies.