Cop that Browne you big mouthed clown

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lucas Browne is a gimmick.Ive had longer pisses than that fight.

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't care about boxing, but I do hate Paul Gallen and had hoped he'd get his ass handed to him.
I love Gal,He was a wholehearted player who never took a backward step against much bigger opponents on the field. And he has taken that mentality into the boxing ring.
Hopefully $onny bill is the next victim. Now he is someone I’d love to see getting some quality time on the canvas.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love Gal,He was a wholehearted player who never took a backward step against much bigger opponents on the field. And he has taken that mentality into the boxing ring.
Hopefully $onny bill is the next victim. Now he is someone I’d love to see getting some quality time on the canvas.
Each to their own. I've thought he was a dickhead for a long time. The fact that he got away with peptide use and still gets paraded as a cleanskin pisses me off no end. All of the Sharks players at the time might have been guilty of it, but Gallen still has the audacity to comment on other players indiscretions like he's a saint. If he and SBW have a bout I won't know who I want to lose though.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Blokes a legend, good on him. Took him on, schooled him. What more can he do. If our team played with his heart we’d go alright

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does Gallen retire now?

He has a career in media, take a 11-0 record makes for plenty good stories

Boxers always go 1-2 fights too many..

Browne shouldn't have taken that fight, destroyed his legacy.

Last edited:

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Each to their own. I've thought he was a dickhead for a long time. The fact that he got away with peptide use and still gets paraded as a cleanskin pisses me off no end. All of the Sharks players at the time might have been guilty of it, but Gallen still has the audacity to comment on other players indiscretions like he's a saint. If he and SBW have a bout I won't know who I want to lose though.
Hopefully it ends like this

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Gallen goes to age 42.
Whatever he can achieve in those three years, so be it.