Coorey /Leagues Vs Anderson's /club. Who's side are YOU on ?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Two heavy honchos are facing off against each other. It'll get heated and ugly and bithe organisations have deep pockets for lawyers and the law.

In one courted we have George Coorey. Long time member and active bulldog. Has the Lebanese on his side and the Leagues clubs funds. Defending his name.

On the other side is team Anderson, control the footy club and ability to block Coorey influence. Has the white support. On the front foot for now but some tactical errors makes her position and her team shaky.

We also have 'Alexander the great' Bill Diakos and his Greek supporters weighing in, Hoping to capitalise on the fight and gain control to find his empire.

Who's side are you on as it unfolds?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Two heavy honchos are facing off against each other. It'll get heated and ugly and bithe organisations have deep pockets for lawyers and the law.

In one courted we have George Coorey. Long time member and active bulldog. Has the Lebanese on his side and the Leagues clubs funds. Defending his name.

On the other side is team Anderson, control the footy club and ability to block Coorey influence. Has the white support. On the front foot for now but some tactical errors makes her position and her team shaky.

We also have 'Alexander the great' Bill Diakos and his Greek supporters weighing in, Hoping to capitalise on the fight and gain control to find his empire.

This isn't about stereotyping racial profiles. It's about power hungry individuals; and I'm not on the side of anyone who puts personal ambition or gain ahead of the welfare of the club, fans, and players.

Who they are doesn't matter at all to me, as long as they are doing their best to get us off the bottom of the ladder, and back into the top eight.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
This isn't about stereotyping racial profiles. It's about power hungry individuals; and I'm not on the side of anyone who puts personal ambition or gain ahead of the welfare of the club, fans, and players.

Who they are doesn't matter at all to me, as long as they are doing their best to get us off the bottom of the ladder, and back into the top eight.
I agree that's exactly what it is at ist core. But as usual that's how the dominos are falling behind it in consequence.

This will go on for a while sos pick a side

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I don't back any of them and if they all continue this I will find another club to follow (maybe a new Brissie team) or just walk away from NRL all together. I don't do band wagons, that's only for weak minded fukwits!

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Current admin has been in charge since 18 overseeing our demise. They blame the previous admin..I don't buy it. Time for change

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Love how you made this into a race war.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Definitely not Cooreys he sounds like a creeper shouldn’t be in a position of power if he’s going to carry on like that.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't give a flying fuck about sides....I'm on the Bulldogs side. I want a strong football team on the paddock every week - that's all I care about.

All these ego trips for power are boring to the fans. Instead of spending their time and energy on the football club, and the roster for next year, they're fighting amongst each other like fucking babies. It's pathetic.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't back any of them and if they all continue this I will find another club to follow (maybe a new Brissie team) or just walk away from NRL all together. I don't do band wagons, that's only for weak minded fukwits!
Inbox me privately. I have a club you can follow that has a lot of history and an iconic unique logo

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Lebs ,Whites and Greeks as you call them are not stupid. unlike this post!
You seem to think everyone involved is a sheep and just follow because of where they were born.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The Lebs ,Whites and Greeks as you call them are not stupid. unlike this post!
You seem to think everyone involved is a sheep and just follow because of where they were born.
That's not what I think at all.
But the facts remain. You see the people who are backing these guys up.
Didsspaointijgly, it's like everything in life. It always ends up along racial lines.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said Chris