Cooper Cronk

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One would think with the achievements and career record which Cronk has as a player, he would definitely attract talent to the club

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd absolutely have him as part of the staff but have no interest in him as a head coach at this stage of his career.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Ennis/Cronk combo would actually work.!! It’s not a bad idea.

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
If Cronk is half as smart as I think he is, he would keep his currently spotless coaching record the hell away from our roster

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hell yes to Cronk,
Fuck no to Ennis

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know I’ll put my foot in it here but who was the last Australian rep player to make it as a head coach. I look at Pay and he’s had way too many head knocks to be a competent coach. So can someone tell me who had a great playing career and followed that into having a great coaching career?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I know I’ll put my foot in it here but who was the last Australian rep player to make it as a head coach. I look at Pay and he’s had way too many head knocks to be a competent coach. So can someone tell me who had a great playing career and followed that into having a great coaching career?
These are current coaches who have played for the Aussies or Origin and have made GF.

The Raiders who are the best team in the comp right now with Ricky Stuart.

Paul Green took the Cowboys to 2 GF.

Des Hasler has coached teams to 5 GF.

They said the same thing in soccer then Zidane won 3 straight Champions League titles.

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is a winner... He never has associated with losers so I'm afraid he won't have any time for us, even if money was a factor

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Someone like Cronk is a huge risk as he has never coached at any level full time that I’m aware of. As with any huge risk there’s huge reward if it comes off but I don’t think we could afford to risk it going wrong. We have already had 4 years of failure and we can’t go through this again.