Coon Cheese Name Change

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
i think naming it coon cheese in the first place was politically motivated

like maybe it was called something like Harris cheese and nobody bought it so they changed it to coon because everybody was racist
FFS get a life mate! You have gotta be joking right???

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
FFS get a life mate! You have gotta be joking right???
wtf that was a few weeks ago, i cant remember if i was joking or not

you should get a life and stop wasting my time with old stuff

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So was Mr Coon happy that he had to change his name to Mr Cheer???The cheese way actually named after its creator Edward William Coon
Rodzilla will find a way to dispute the lefty fuckknuckle :tearsofjoy:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ive got more important matters to attend to than deal with coon cheese naming rights ffs

i won $1,000 from ladbrokes and they have restricted my account from withdrawing, my card was already verified but now i have to have a photograph session with my card to verify it again, pictures werent good enough, they insisted that i block out specific numbers, support team lying to me in emails

i cant wait to get my money and then close the account, ive never closed a gambling account, it will feel really good

also another thing more important than the coon cheese name is my left ball has been slightly itchy all day

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
ive got more important matters to attend to than deal with coon cheese naming rights ffs

i won $1,000 from ladbrokes and they have restricted my account from withdrawing, my card was already verified but now i have to have a photograph session with my card to verify it again, pictures werent good enough, they insisted that i block out specific numbers, support team lying to me in emails

i cant wait to get my money and then close the account, ive never closed a gambling account, it will feel really good

also another thing more important than the coon cheese name is my left ball has been slightly itchy all day
Never change rod lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Never change rod lol
im actually changing ffs, the old Rodzilla would have taken this situation like a bitch and not complain, but the 2021 Rodzilla is not taking any shit and even emails complaints in at 4.00am, he tried to talk shit about occasionally clients are told about additional verification process:

No on this occasion the client didn’t receive any request or warning that something was wrong with the account, then the client made a few deposits with the card in question, only when the client tried to withdraw money and follow up was the request made to send images of the card, so if I lost all the money and continued to deposit money for many years then apparently your verification team has no problem with that

Its interesting because if fraud is taking place then the part you are blocking is the part that the victim would probably enjoy, which is some money going back into their account

Btw if you really don’t like letting people take out their money then I recommend taking it to a new level like making them hold up photo identification next to their face with the days newspaper in the background

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When you get drunk enough, suddenly high priced craft beer and VB taste very similar. The VB just has less passionfruit and acai berry.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
When you get drunk enough, suddenly high priced craft beer and VB taste very similar. The VB just has less passionfruit and acai berry.
Shit I’d have to almost be in a coma. If I go to a shit Carlton pub I struggle to drink anything there