Cool bulldogs things u could never let go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Without a doubt it'd have to be this superbly crafted wooden Bulldogs memorabilia shield that I got off eBay.

I believe I was in a mad bidding war against @c-b-b who also wanted this breathtaking piece of beautiful Bulldogs memorabilia.

View attachment 5685

Just kidding...

Only 1 of a kind sporting memorabilia I actually have is a tennis ball signed by Ivan Lendl.
That actually looks pretty nice. I'm sure I saw a few of them down in the Victoria markets in Melbourne. Yes, they pretty much had those of every AFL and NRL team. They are nice though.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 50th anniversary round Mirror. Is round quite large. printed on the mirror is the Canterbury logo & 50th anniversary. I also have received a framed bulldogs jersey for my 21st signed by Terry lamb and Steve Mortimer

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That actually looks pretty nice. I'm sure I saw a few of them down in the Victoria markets in Melbourne. Yes, they pretty much had those of every AFL and NRL team. They are nice though.
@Wahesh it was some bloke on here trying to flog those things via his eBay store for like $150. Everyone smashed it saying how shit it was before c-b-b closed down the thread (thus me tagging him).

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve still got a the newspaper articles from 95 and 2004 grand finals

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have every jumper since 1980 signed by every player
With a picture of me receiving them from the captain of that year

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have every jumper since 1980 signed by every player
With a picture of me receiving them from the captain of that year
Due to my alziemers diease I don’t remember were they are

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
The expectation of being 1 of the top 4 inform teams come September.

Yeh. Could bever let go of that

Wahesh

Reaction score
It was a wise decision for Steve Folkes to make room for Thurston in the 2004 finals series.
He learned his lesson after 2003.
Well the thing is Thurston wasn't even first choice. He was only there because Price got injured. In fact if I remember correctly, Ben Harris wouldn't have played because Jamahl Lolesi got injured with about 7-8 rounds to go. Also Dennis Scott (one of the forwards) also played most of the year but also suffered a season ending injury and didn't get to play in the grand final. I'm not sure if he would've played in the GF or who he would've taken the place of on the bench. Bloody hell we had an awesome team in '04.

Wahesh

Reaction score

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well the thing is Thurston wasn't even first choice. He was only there because Price got injured. In fact if I remember correctly, Ben Harris wouldn't have played because Jamahl Lolesi got injured with about 7-8 rounds to go. Also Dennis Scott (one of the forwards) also played most of the year but also suffered a season ending injury and didn't get to play in the grand final. I'm not sure if he would've played in the GF or who he would've taken the place of on the bench. Bloody hell we had an awesome team in '04.
Yeah you're right.
As much as I loved Steve Folkes he always shit me with being Mr.Safe and not really rolling the dice.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I could never part with my Willie Mason commemorative wig....or my Raelene Castle commemorative wig.....or my David Klemmer commemorative bald cap (it was originally a Brad Morrin, but I had it stretched and widened). Everything else is expendable.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Far out I remember both of those - from 1995. I'm surprised you still have them.

Well done :D

There was also another one I recall from the Telegraph Mirror of an artist drawing of a muscular Bulldog standing on top of all the other then-mascots from 1995 holding a football in his hands.

I found them in a cupboard at my old work around 2001. I thought holy shit I keeping these forever.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I had all Bulldogs footy cards around 84-86. But somehow my mum doesn’t know where they are after she moved.

I hope to be reunited one day if the rats haven’t eaten them yet in my grandmothers garage where they possibly might be under 100s of boxes

Wahesh

Reaction score
I had all Bulldogs footy cards around 84-86. But somehow my mum doesn’t know where they are after she moved.

I hope to be reunited one day if the rats haven’t eaten them yet in my grandmothers garage where they possibly might be under 100s of boxes
I lost an old cardboard board game I got for my 8th birthday in the shed somewhere, I hadn't seen it for about 20 years. Then I found it almost in mint condition in a filing cabinet. While rats can chew threw cardboard (they can chew threw anything, even steel drain pipes), they usually do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.