Official Cook scores a $4m payday to stay at Souths for 5 years

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish one club was us, get cook, rely on the young props we have, and use any money left for a good centre. Ha but i change my mind every week. Give us something to work off next year. One of the better options possibly.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wish one club was us, get cook, rely on the young props we have, and use any money left for a good centre. Ha but i change my mind every week. Give us something to work off next year. One of the better options possibly.
I’d rather the club stayed away from Cook, we wouldn’t get him until 2020 and he would be turning 29 in his first year and for a player who relies so heavily on speed he may be a liability come the last 2 years of his contract and when the club is expected to be back in the mix to challenge again as he wil surely lose some pace being 32/33 years old.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Broncos want him.
We should be using this to get in McCullough’s ear.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Broncos want him.
We should be using this to get in McCullough’s ear.
I seriously don't rate McCullough ... never have.

He's kinda like Mitch Brown and Jono Wright. Plods through his career made better by those around him. Ticks the boxes for basic requirements but that's it.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
silver lining, if he stayed at the dogs, we would of been in the same position as souths.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I seriously don't rate McCullough ... never have.

He's kinda like Mitch Brown and Jono Wright. Plods through his career made better by those around him. Ticks the boxes for basic requirements but that's it.
He shits on Lichaa and JMK.
Cook is going to be out of our price range, but if we can nab a solid hooker due to cook’s situation, that’d be a good result.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Cook is going to be out of our price range, but if we can nab a solid hooker due to cook’s situation, that’d be a good result.
No offence my brother but every other hooker shits on them, even the Canterbury road ones lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Brailey is the guy we want to target... Him and his brother are both hookers, and both looking very promising as players.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Got the 4 million and re-signed until the end of 2023. Seems Anthony 'the pied piper" Siebold could not entice his man to go with him.......

Ironic that Cook was procrastinating and suddenly now Uncle Wayne is at Souths he stays......