Converted bulldogs supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi I was a Dragons fan from childhood but During the years had a lapse in following . My son started playing rugby for junior bulldogs in 2011 and we got some corporate passes and watched my first live game round 19 against eels and won by golden point. I loved it . We continued going and was hooked . I watched them
Get better each week .Jamal idris was the star player but noticed this really awesome kid scoring tries. His name was Ben Barba and thought what an entertaining player.
2012 came along and was so proud of the boys. So here I am and obsessed with stats and discussions. I haven't looked back. They tested my faith this year but I'm still here so I can safely I believe in DOG's:alien:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate! you've always been a Bulldogs supporter it just took sometime for you to realise it.

Welcome aboard mate

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, give that man a thumbs up!

I hope ur not psychologically scarred from previously being a Drag queens supporter :grinning:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi I was a Dragons fan from childhood but During the years had a lapse in following . My son started playing rugby for junior bulldogs in 2011 and we got some corporate passes and watched my first live game round 19 against eels and won by golden point. I loved it . We continued going and was hooked . I watched them
Get better each week .Jamal idris was the star player but noticed this really awesome kid scoring tries. His name was Ben Barba and thought what an entertaining player.
2012 came along and was so proud of the boys. So here I am and obsessed with stats and discussions. I haven't looked back. They tested my faith this year but I'm still here so I can safely I believe in DOG's:alien:
Welcome to the good side!

Its never too late to be a Bulldogs supporter and congrats to your son for donning the junior jersey!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Welcome bud. Glad you have seen the light!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.