Conversation with Ray Dib

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is that like his speech earlier this year that everyone's on notice.

Please if you have the power to vote don't be sucked in by this shit.

The politician is in election mode trying to stay in power.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke with Ray for about half an hour today. I don't want to break his confidentiality and give away details as he's happy to continue talking with me directly but all I'll say is he is definitely listening to fans and ex players (and our complaints) and he's very disappointed with the way the club has performed this year. He is certainly taking steps to change and fix things, and to restore the old Dogs culture. An announcement will be made after the season review (no fixed date yet). Can't say Des is gone but Des isn't safe either. The review will be very extensive and they are seriously taking on board all submissions from fans / members - as I submitted myself recently via a letter of about 15 pages quoting virtually every major complaint on the Kennel about Des, quoting stats (like Des' failure to make the all important top 4), and league commentators. They ARE listening. There is HOPE.
I know many of you will say Ray is just feeding me crap but if you spoke with him and knew the finer details you would know otherwise.
Next time you get to talk to him tell him that talk is cheap and fans just don't believe him any more, and the want action because enough harm has been done to the club.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I spoke with Ray for about half an hour today. I don't want to break his confidentiality and give away details as he's happy to continue talking with me directly but all I'll say is he is definitely listening to fans and ex players (and our complaints) and he's very disappointed with the way the club has performed this year. He is certainly taking steps to change and fix things, and to restore the old Dogs culture. An announcement will be made after the season review (no fixed date yet). Can't say Des is gone but Des isn't safe either. The review will be very extensive and they are seriously taking on board all submissions from fans / members - as I submitted myself recently via a letter of about 15 pages quoting virtually every major complaint on the Kennel about Des, quoting stats (like Des' failure to make the all important top 4), and league commentators. They ARE listening. There is HOPE.
I know many of you will say Ray is just feeding me crap but if you spoke with him and knew the finer details you would know otherwise.
Mate you are naive. He knows he is likely to be voted out. Of course hes listening to save his arse.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Sorry not buying and it's too late for him as far as I'm concerned.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hope they show the **** on the big screen and everyone boos the ****, bring the arrogant dumb **** down to earth.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The only time I will respect dib is if he comes out. He apologises for the way the club has been run and its direction. Apologise for haslers 2 year upgrade admitting he was wrong. And he steps down as chairman admitting the club needs a new direction. Anything short of that and he doesn't have the clubs best interest.

I still remember our 75 or 80 year dinner (forgot which one it was) it was a few years ago. Dib gets up and rambles for 10 mins about some young kid from the area. Anyways. Ends up being about himself :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: was one of the biggest acts of self promotion I have ever witnessed. He could have told 1 million other stories of the club, our origin, bullfrog, what made us great. But the dibshit took centre stage and spoke about himself :tearsofjoy: Like he has done anything in our history to be proud of. The dude never even made first grade. His association with the club can only be described as a shit stain in our history. I would say cumstain but not sure he deserves such a high ranking :p lol

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only time I will respect dib is if he comes out. He apologises for the way the club has been run and its direction. Apologise for haslers 2 year upgrade admitting he was wrong. And he steps down as chairman admitting the club needs a new direction. Anything short of that and he doesn't have the clubs best interest.

I still remember our 75 or 80 year dinner (forgot which one it was) it was a few years ago. Dib gets up and rambles for 10 mins about some young kid from the area. Anyways. Ends up being about himself :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: was one of the biggest acts of self promotion I have ever witnessed. He could have told 1 million other stories of the club, our origin, bullfrog, what made us great. But the dibshit took centre stage and spoke about himself :tearsofjoy: Like he has done anything in our history to be proud of. The dude never even made first grade. His association with the club can only be described as a shit stain in our history. I would say cumstain but not sure he deserves such a high ranking :p lol
Hahahaha.... that bloody speech worked, he's still around...

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hahahaha.... that bloody speech worked, he's still around...
If he was the CEO he would have a life time contract :p too bad he has to be elected to his position :tearsofjoy: but hey. Apparently he has the numbers from the board, the league club and the voting member.... so I'll say I will be surprised if he is overthrown.

Doesn't deserve to be there though. No one from the board or the coaching staff does.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did your letter or conversation cover the fact that fans and members want him gone? Isn't he supposed to be listening to us?

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The politician is in election mode trying to stay in power.
How good was it when they replaced Turvey with the woman who helps politicians get re-elected? She has some Bulldog connection, sure, but thousands of people have Bulldog connections, but only a handful are experts in running re-election campaigns...

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
We had an extensive season review last year, things were going to change this year.
lol

didnt someone else also have private email conversation with Rae bro last year and she also said the same thing to him that club is definitely listening to the fans and that is where the Clubs BS "top 8 or sack" talk became famous.
That was me. She spoke to me on the phone for about 20mins. Told me that Lichaa wouldn't be
re-signed and also waffled on about Hasler's record of making the finals.

She also told me they were going to use Woolford in some capacity to prepare him for 1st grade because they need a kicker. Like Dib she's full of shit.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We had an extensive season review last year, things were going to change this year.

That was me. She spoke to me on the phone for about 20mins. Told me that Lichaa wouldn't be
re-signed and also waffled on about Hasler's record of making the finals.

She also told me they were going to use Woolford in some capacity to prepare him for 1st grade because they need a kicker. Like Dib she's full of shit.

we all know now how full of shit they really are.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hook, line and sinker .... You are been fed absolute rubbish and just been told what you want to hear, by the sounds of it dib should enter politics, he has the gift of the bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.