Content Content bloody Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I cant believe how many content fans we have, its been 2 weeks since Good Friday and you guys have supported the coach, the players and our ceo. would you guys be saying this if all of a sudden we lost 10 in a row?
you guys have given up, being content with losing against dragons, i thought you fans would have learned from last year but you haven't.

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/2283/fans03vj5.jpg
you guys want to turn out like these idiots who are still supporting a losing side just cause they dont get want they want? because you remind me of this.
how about FOR ONCE! you guys shout out and criticise our side and our club so they can play better and make the top 8.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We went from being cheated into losing a game against the best side in the comp, to being a squad decimated a week later.

I'm not as worried as most seem to be at the moment. We'll come good when it counts.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL Just realised what this thread is all about.

Don't mind me....

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
What is this thread About?

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
What is this thread About?
What he is trying to say is this could be a long, cold farked season if something (dont ask me) is done soon
to stop us sliding out of the eight.
If that is so, it might be too late in the season IF we hit our straps to make up the points.

Its been a long time since i have heard..............'In Des we trust'
Might be a few doubters out there.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha I see what u did there....

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What he is trying to say is this could be a long, cold farked season if something (dont ask me) is done soon
to stop us sliding out of the eight.
If that is so, it might be too late in the season IF we hit our straps to make up the points.

Its been a long time since i have heard..............'In Des we trust'
Might be a few doubters out there.

In Des we trust, there.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Boo Hoo. If you are not content supporting the Dogs I am sure the Sea-Eagles could use a few supporters tonight. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.