contact the nrl - Hetherington

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
ok - just had some fun posting this to https://www.nrl.com/contact-us/. Feel free to give it a go - if they respond I'll throw it up.

Hi,

Querying the Hetherington send off. Last year from what i can tell there were only 2 send offs, the Townsend hit after the whistle and the Fonua-Blake verbal attack on a referee. I believe that Cotric for a spear tackle was the only send off in 2019. As you do not publish statistics on this - hard to be sure what I've put above is correct.

Given the tackles and cheap shots I've seen this year, I'm querying the consistency of application of guidelines around foul play. It surely cannot be too difficult with all the video available to get some decisions correct.

Appreciate your response.

Regards

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They respond to some things like information

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was there any nasty propaganda in Townsville?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok - just had some fun posting this to https://www.nrl.com/contact-us/. Feel free to give it a go - if they respond I'll throw it up.

Hi,

Querying the Hetherington send off. Last year from what i can tell there were only 2 send offs, the Townsend hit after the whistle and the Fonua-Blake verbal attack on a referee. I believe that Cotric for a spear tackle was the only send off in 2019. As you do not publish statistics on this - hard to be sure what I've put above is correct.

Given the tackles and cheap shots I've seen this year, I'm querying the consistency of application of guidelines around foul play. It surely cannot be too difficult with all the video available to get some decisions correct.

Appreciate your response.

Regards
Have you only woken up now to the inconsistencies of the National Rorting Competition mate.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Have you only woken up now to the inconsistencies of the National Rorting Competition mate.
Always but doesn't mean I'm going to bend over and accept it. Would be interesting if 10k dogs fans spammed their inbox with this sort of stuff every day. That might get their attention.

Reckon we could have challenged and argued a downgrade but whats the diff between 5 and 4 weeks anyway.

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Always but doesn't mean I'm going to bend over and accept it. Would be interesting if 10k dogs fans spammed their inbox with this sort of stuff every day. That might get their attention.

Reckon we could have challenged and argued a downgrade but whats the diff between 5 and 4 weeks anyway.
Zero chance of a downgrade utter madness in fact he was graded pretty leniently