Consolidated Refs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He actually said the Isaako one was not a knock on..

This c.unt is fucking delusional.

Can he also do a report on the fact that the Broncos committed only a single offence in 80 minutes against us?

Flop

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He actually said the Isaako one was not a knock on..

This c.unt is fucking delusional.

Can he also do a report on the fact that the Broncos committed only a single offence in 80 minutes against us?

Flop
Not delusional, both he and his brother have regularly screwed us so of course they see nothing wrong with it

This is how corrupt these two shit stains are

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
That'll do me. I thought they'd cop that one and try and explain away the rest but nah, that was sweet too. Fuck off.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m going to go against the grain on here and agree that it wasn’t a knock-on - it went backwards.

The Klemmer penalties, however, were wrong.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Love reading your comments Kaz, you're a great contributor to this forum, but Ive got to ask. If the Broncos lost a GF to the same ruling, would you be comfortable with it? Because the conversation at the pub last night with the majority being Broncos fans revolved around that question, and the answer was an overwhelming no.
I would be pissed off.

Though I think I would be more pissed with the player who lost us the GF.

Just like I will never ever forgive Ben Hunt for what happened in the 2015 GF. lol

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It was a knock on everyday of the week he was facing our goal posts not his

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
I would be pissed off.

Though I think I would be more pissed with the player who lost us the GF.

Just like I will never ever forgive Ben Hunt for what happened in the 2015 GF. lol
Haha good answer

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
They can explain it a million different ways until the end of time but it doesn't matter, it's a knock on. It's always been a knock on and I doubt we'll see one that bad let go again for the foreseeable future.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m going to go against the grain on here and agree that it wasn’t a knock-on - it went backwards.

The Klemmer penalties, however, were wrong.

even the winger gave up on that as it was such a big knock on.

only person who didn't think it was a knock on was the cheating ****.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They can explain it a million different ways until the end of time but it doesn't matter, it's a knock on. It's always been a knock on and I doubt we'll see one that bad let go again for the foreseeable future.
As I said once before the referees don’t even know all the rules otherwise if they did you wouldn’t need the bunker.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon the games corrupt. Refs are involved in a betting syndicate. Thought it for a while now. Do they even get checked or are they allowed to bet.
Its not our year but we cant get dudded out of games. Thats the bunnies and now broncos games. Thats 4 points put us where we deserve to be.
I used to see the refs train on the archery fields when i lived in olympic park, wonder if they still do? Someone should go sit there and hurl abuse at them the whole time

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You see how he explained it it’s like he got a measuring tape or something what a gronk

Status
Not open for further replies.