Consolidated Pre-Season Trials Discussion Thread

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tigers were terrible today lol, warriors looked alright against a rubbish team, we should beat them game 1 !!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Can't imagine either of these two teams having a good season... terrible game
Exactly my thoughts. Was so excited for some footy and was bored as fick with it. Woeful

Hopefully bunnies dragons more entertaining.

Also Reynolds looked ok but fuck Mbye is a myth did absolutely nothing. How the fick is he their captain! So glad we are free of that bloke one overpaid overrated myth

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cap cheat Sharks are beating the Newcastle Roosters 18-0 at HT.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dragons playing like shit 12 mins in. Trailing Bunnies 12-0

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Souths without their best 2 players have outplayed the Dragons.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Euan Aitken making some shit reads in defence

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cap cheat Sharks are beating the Newcastle Roosters 18-0 at HT.

is Lord Kaylan out injured or something? swear Knights could get pumped 40-0 and the Fox crew will give all the praise to Ponga

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dragons looked alright in attack but woeful in defense... not working as a unit... Souths look as though they will have a similar season to 2018

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dragons looked alright in attack but woeful in defense... not working as a unit... Souths look as though they will have a similar season to 2018
Hard to see the season ahead but the Dragons putting the ball through the hands quickly when it counted.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hard to see the season ahead but the Dragons putting the ball through the hands quickly when it counted.
yeah I'm not reading too much into a trial.. but I would be a little concerned if I was a Dragons fan... just how Souffs were opening them up at will

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You guys notice how big GI has gotten? dude looks like George Rose ffs... needs to lay off the booze I reckon

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
None of bennets teams seam to be in shape ever since he left saints. The broncs will be much fitter and faster this year. Ill go out on a limb to even say as much as i hate him. Boyd will have his best year in years. But the old half starved fox has alot of knowledge and experience to get souths home if they do get fit and no injuries. I see alot of favoured sides, knights,tigers, canberra etc a few others that a meant to improve. Flounder......as we cut right through the lot of them. Go boys !

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
None of bennets teams seam to be in shape ever since he left saints. The broncs will be much fitter and faster this year. Ill go out on a limb to even say as much as i hate him. Boyd will have his best year in years. But the old half starved fox has alot of knowledge and experience to get souths home if they do get fit and no injuries. I see alot of favoured sides, knights,tigers, canberra etc a few others that a meant to improve. Flounder......as we cut right through the lot of them. Go boys !
Coaches should follow by example with their health. Based on this, all Souths players should look like ancient relics.