Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You gotta feel for the useless prick. Just sack him, waiting must be killing him!

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
Fuck me
Stick a fork in him pays done
He’s looking for the board to swing the axe and put him out of his misery
That presser was all you need to watch to see he’s finished said the same bullshit he did 3 years ago
“The young guys need to learn”
What fucken young guys??? Pay you **** they were young guys 3 years ago!!!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me
Stick a fork in him pays done
He’s looking for the board to swing the axe and put him out of his misery
That presser was all you need to watch to see he’s finished said the same bullshit he did 3 years ago
“The young guys need to learn”
What fucken young guys??? Pay you c*** they were young guys 3 years ago!!!
Pay said when he first started that the young guys need at least 50 to 60 games to come good lol, here we are 3 years later lmfaoo, meanwhile other teams have 18 year olds playing like manic ***** after 3 games

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The last few games it looks like he is sitting in the box on his own. Probably just the camera angle but "a picture tells a thousand words"

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d like to know IF he does get the flick who would be his replacement? No new coach is going to turn the teams form around immediately with the squad we have.

This year has been a total right off having lost Okenbor and especially CHN before the season even began. Add in injuries to Stimpson, Elliott, Hopoate and the Tolman debacle and no team could have had a worse start than us.

We don’t have the size or pace in our side to compete with the other clubs but I do admire the effort the boys are putting in each week against teams that have a virtual representative squad.

Our cap issues was NOT any of Pays fault. We only now have cash to splash around and bring in 3 or 4 decent signings while blooding more of our Canterbury Cup team into our squad. I’d give Pay a one year extension to turn things around on his current contract based on the above facts. If we can’t lure some quality players over the next 6 months and at the very least make the top 8 next year only then should he be relieved of his coaching duties. He’s been a club stalwart since the ‘80’s he deserves to be given a chance to turn things around not just for this season but into 2021.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
any........second..........now........wait..........for...........it

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We want the news lol.. let’s go bulldogs !!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wouldn't put too much stock into some mail from the Telegraph. There most likely won't be an announcement. That would require too much decisiveness from the Andersons and Hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.