doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will be interesting on nrl 360 tonight if any rumours about pay getting punted

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I tell you how we get out of this mess sack pay then sack our captain then sack tolman u know what fuck it sack the hole team except Foran and dwz the rest can fuck of gutless ***** they a fuckin embarrassing

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can't go through all the threads to gather info on the hopefully ex coach Dean Pay ...

If he hasn't been sacked, who's he fucking to still be in the job? Serious question.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't go through all the threads to gather info on the hopefully ex coach Dean Pay ...

If he hasn't been sacked, who's he fucking to still be in the job? Serious question.
nah mate, still there. Has contract to end of next season as you know.
I wonder who will be making the decision on resigning players or signing new players at the end of this season?
I actually feel sorry for him, he got promoted into head coach role before he was ready.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Less than 30% winning percentage in any sport is simply unacceptable, alarm bells ringing, and that’s not even mentioning his non existent coaching, it’s absolutely mind boggling how he’s still got a job, it’s fucking insulting

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
nah mate, still there. Has contract to end of next season as you know.
I wonder who will be making the decision on resigning players or signing new players at the end of this season?
I actually feel sorry for him, he got promoted into head coach role before he was ready.
I don’t feel sorry, some of his decisions are pure stupidity, I can do better, you too

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t feel sorry, some of his decisions are pure stupidity, I can do better, you too
Yeah I know he is not going well, but he was recruited for all the wrong reasons. His appointment was made to sure up the previous board, the process was corrupted (did they interview anyone else?)

People will say he shouldn’t have taken the job if not up to it, but who looks a gift horse in the mouth?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This week would’ve been the best time to punt him, but it looks like the board are sticking with him
Fuck this board man

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If anyone has any inside info on pay sacking please share, I don’t think I can watch another game of his rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.