Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But Tolman is our halfback, you can't take him off!

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chasing points and giving Tolman more minutes than CHN.

WWWWOOOOOOOOWWWWW
#SACKPAY# its that simple. Pay him out. I dont give a fuck if we resigned him just pay him out. Kevin Walters, Justin Holbrook, Aiden Obrien etc. Take your pick. Then sign a hb and a hooker.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Fuck Id love someone with a bit of brains. Honestly get flanagan or neil henry in. Pays not fit to run the water

superman75

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bulldogs are rubbish. Coach needs to be replaced. No mongrel in the team. No energy. This is not a professional 9 million dollar team. Should not be in the NRL. No cohesion. No rythmn.
Waist of a team. Fuckin bullshit.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He seems like he has no idea. Melbourne were horrible today but we threw nothing at them and yet they go onto win without getting out of first gear.
We need to sign up Cam Smith, Cooper Cronk or Toovey to Coach for 2021

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs are rubbish. Coach needs to be replaced. No mongrel in the team. No energy. This is not a professional 9 million dollar team. Should not be in the NRL. No cohesion. No rythmn.
Waist of a team. Fuckin bullshit.
Yep

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm going to keep saying it until he goes #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I want us to lose every remaining match this year so pay gets sacked. I dont give a shit. Season is a write off, if we have some good games like last year dud ***** would re-sign him, even though the only times we win is because of individual efforts and not because of dud pays "gameplan"

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In fairness, he does deserve an extension though. The club clearly are resigned to being cellar dwellers and love rewarding mediocrity.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’ve remained impartial on pay. Regardless of anyone’s thoughts/views/comments it’s clear out roster is utter shit. That isn’t pays doing (although outside of chn and Meaney additions have been shit) though the consistent kicking to addo Carr one of the safest and most deadly wingers in the game is just broken it for me. At first I thought maybe cogger isn’t sticking to gameplan though if that’s the case you fix it as coach.

I’m done with him and pretty much the current board and team. I’ll always support the dogs but thank fuck nba season has been kind and the afl team is doing well. These blokes are frauds for the dogs jersey.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
WHAT THE FUCK IS PAY GOING TO SAY IN THE PRESSER TODAY. FUCKING IDIOT
Boys tried hard execution and errors cost us again. It’s Groundhog Day with this dickhead in charge.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We will be in a “rebuild” for as long as he is coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.