Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Napas just not the type of player that you think would do well. He's so unassuming. Then you have guys like Trex who look like they should do well but are truly marshmellows.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
If Napa is going to be signed BEFORE we release Klemmer than we must have ATLEAST ALL of Klemmers 900k to play with and only 1 spot to fill. Otherwise the NRL would not register it.

Surely we are still hunting a centre and frontload the rest

Last edited:

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At 650k? Can't think of many worse tbh.
I doubt the Dogs would fork out 650K. More like around 500-550K a year for 3 years.
Frontrowers are a dime a dozen. There aren’t many good ones around let alone available.
I suspect that a lot of Bulldogs supporters will be fans of Napa once he gets started.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was Klem released in the meeting with Hill & his manager today? As per Weedler on C9 news yesterday evening

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lololololololololololololololololololololololol

You ***** are full of fucken shit!

I WAS the one who posted on the kennel, that i was at the FC vs Jets game and that i saw Klemmer in a jets jersey.

I was at the game, though Klemmer in a Jets jersey was totally pulled out of my bleached asshole. I was hoping Rothschild and Weidler would catch on, just too see how low the grubs would stoop, now some random inbred Newcastle grub saw the same klemmer in a jets jersey at the cinemas after the game!

Hahaha.....get fucked
The dudes name
Is chad Pearson. Enough said ffs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I doubt the Dogs would fork out 650K. More like around 500-550K a year for 3 years.
Frontrowers are a dime a dozen. There aren’t many good ones around let alone available.
I suspect that a lot of Bulldogs supporters will be fans of Napa once he gets started.
I don't rate him at all. He looked far better a few years back but his runs these days are fairly soft and he does this stupid thing where he stops before the line for some unknown reason. No offload, no real pace, no footwork, no tackle breaking ability....basically a Tolman without the workrate that hits hard. 450k would be okay for him...more than that and the club is just taking the piss, we need flair, pace and creativity and not another 1 dimensional prop.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Was Klem released in the meeting with Hill & his manager today? As per Weedler on C9 news yesterday evening
You'd have to assume there will be a telltale sign soon:
STAYING - Klemmer appears in training photos/videos posted on the Dogs site, and fans realise he is staying (or at least not moving in immediate future).
GOING - Club release a statement, or the above happens (meeting details released).

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So what is the latest? We dont get much Klemmer news in Brisbane.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dudes name
Is chad Pearson. Enough said ffs
Hahah I knew that’s was rubbish. You can pretty much say what ever you want on here and a few days later it’s in the paper. Great propaganda tool.

Just goes to show the journos really don’t know anymore than we do. Just a bunch of jokes with a name tag at the post match press conferences.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well nothing on C9 news about it. Weedler the dirty rat had me convinced yesterday the Bulldogs were releasing him today.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There will be some and then there will be others that just over look his good games and then pounce when he has a few shit ones.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And there you go for people saying i was trolling the knights biggest insider has confirmed what i was saying all along
Its a shit cinema junkies hanging around
Great environment to bring the kids up

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a shit cinema junkies hanging around
Great environment to bring the kids up
It is a shit cinema. But as far as junkies go not the hot spot in newy. Newcastle is by far a better place to bring up kids then western Sydney. There will be no aussie day down there soon the way ita going and a ban on Christmas lights.
I love the dogs as much as the next fan but if your arguing over a better area Newcastle wins hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.