Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't want to interrupt the glorious coach Georgallis in action so i thought it better to stay away.
Rubbish... I saw you up on the roof of the house behind Terry Lamb Hill with your Daily Terrorgraph spec telephoto lens taking photos of the great Stevie G in action today..

:D

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Rubbish... I saw you up on the roof of the house behind Terry Lamb Hill with your Daily Terrorgraph spec telephoto lens taking photos of the great Stevie G in action today..

Waiting for Stevie G's version of the Sweet Caroline dance.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

I own spy glasses like in fucking glasses.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont get the agro, klem is no sonny bill.
If he doesnt want be at canterbury, well smell ya later thanks . Better off leaving.
Dogs should stand there ground and ask for ramien 0r moga before a realease is made.
U wouldnt realease cogger, so not gonna happen with klem till this happens.not that it was no big deal, worked out better that lewis got a run.
I think it's more the fact that us Bulldog fans are just sick of getting bent over and fucked up the arse by players and the NRL itself regularly that brings out the angst.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
An 11th hour solution to keep Klemmer.

Sharks are desperate for an outside back due to releasing Edric Lee, Jesse Ramien and Ricky Leutele to accommodate for Val Holmes salary increase. Now Holmes is gone Sharks are very thin on backs.

The Dogs should approach Sharks and offer them one of our players (don't know who) but it will free up dollars to give to Klemmer.

Any suggestions who they should offer?
Lichaa would be great on the wing, wouldnt have to pass the ball and can do 40 tackles, so sharkes can have him back.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not smarter, just offer more under the table deals to entice the better players.

Its quite easy how they do things the roosters.
A bundle of cash in a P.O box ..here is the number and the key.
Very true story fellas.....

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Get your thinking behind this, but can't help but think that Pay and the board want to have some experience in there to help our pups mature. There's a big danger of placing all of your faith only in youth. Of course, it could come off but there's also a big possibility it doesn't and that promise & confidence the young props had there goes completely.

If there's a possibility to hedge your bets slightly and bring in a more experienced prop who can lead from the front using his experience then ... I'd be more inclined in going that way.

Has to be the right prop though, and it seems as though they've chosen Napa. Is he the right choice? Who knows, but gotta support the board / coach on this one, especially when Chris Anderson is involved.
What the fuck is tolman here for then?

Status
Not open for further replies.