Consolidated Josh Addo Carr Thread

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully we fucking make this work for us and lock him in asap. Give him 3-4 year 600-700k

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hopefully we fucking make this work for us and lock him in asap. Give him 3-4 year 600-700k
Now we could be going back the old rumour of a trade for reimis smith?? Who knows but I doubt he will end up with us.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who snitches this info to the media. Let's have a meeting and leak our sensitive information to the media. I call BS.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Josh Addo-Carr is set to remain at Melbourne in 2021 after his manager met with the Wests Tigers on Thursday afternoon and outlined a preference for the winger to remain at the Storm next season.

It's understood Addo-Carr has vowed to honour the heads of agreement he signed with the Wests Tigers to join the club in 2021 if he is released from the Storm, however it appears he won't be departing the premiers just yet.

With Cameron Smith expected to hang up the boots, the Melbourne Storm may be in a position to use some of the money they had in reserve to bump up Addo-Carr's $375,000 salary in 2021.

It's expected the Storm will increase Addo-Carr's deal to about $500,000, still short of the $550,000-$600,000 the Tigers were willing to pay him each season of the four year deal they posed.

Addo-Carr is off contract with the Storm after next season, with the Tigers likely to turn their attention to securing his services in 2022 following the indication that he is likely to remain at Melbourne.

By Michael Chammas
November 12, 2020 — 4.55pm
Sydney Morning Herald

We are not even mentioned lol. GG @Nasheed time to get some new sources.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
JAC officially staying in Melb in 2021. Storm released a statement.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so let me get this straight. The way I read that was he had signed the agreement with the Tigers, pending a release from the Storm. The tigers didn’t give the Storm what they wanted in return, so denied the request, which makes the agreement null and void.

Now, we’ve given Storm Reimis Smith, what’s now stopping JAC signing with us? Storm could grant his release to sign with us, as we’ve given them a player in return?

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ok so let me get this straight. The way I read that was he had signed the agreement with the Tigers, pending a release from the Storm. The tigers didn’t give the Storm what they wanted in return, so denied the request, which makes the agreement null and void.

Now, we’ve given Storm Reimis Smith, what’s now stopping JAC signing with us? Storm could grant his release to sign with us, as we’ve given them a player in return?
I was wondering this as well.

BulldogYeezus

Waterboy
Reaction score
The heads of agreement would set out the terms of the potential formal contract. It would say that we agree to enter into a formal contract if and when the Tigers (or another club) permit Storm to sign a [like-for-like] player. The heads of agreement would not likely be binding in any other respect.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have to be patient, there are some sensitive wheeling and dealing going on and so many possibilities, the current administration and coaching team are leaving no stone unturned in order to maximise the rebuild of the team.
I am extremely exited about next season, much more exited about 2022 after we clear all the deadwood !!!

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wests Tigers just released a statement saying that Melb advised them today that they will not be releasing JAC....so we release our best winger and get the richard once again

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Wests Tigers just released a statement saying that Melb advised them today that they will not be releasing JAC....so we release our best winger and get the richard once again
We are definitely short on outside backs at the moment. We can only hope they have someone lined up to be signed for 2021

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have to be patient, there are some sensitive wheeling and dealing going on and so many possibilities, the current administration and coaching team are leaving no stone unturned in order to maximise the rebuild of the team.
I am extremely exited about next season, much more exited about 2022 after we clear all the deadwood !!!
Please tell us...are we still a chance of signing JAC for 2022?